Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GLORY is back - Recruiting active

Post Fiend
    3 open spots at the moment ... 1 more war this age ...

Recruiting
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Regular
    hi noobs!

12 days left til end of age when are you suppose to raze secrets?

Post Fiend
    really now ... donno what flame war u had in any thread when Vlahul was still posting here ...

That will end now ...

Noobs, do you also approve of planting war buttons in random kingdoms?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    again .. this is not a thread to explain my kdom's vision ...

This is a recruiting kdom . These sorts of posts are irrelevant .. especially from sum1 who has quit , if i heard correctly .

dont forget the xlogging, CW...

note to new recruits: if you feel good about joining a KD that uses all the know lame ways to gain honor/land, go for it! you dont even need to be very active, cause they'll make the hits for you! great!

i wish i was wrong, but i know i am right...

good to see that Vlahul gave up making posts here, if you read them you'll see that none of them proves of common sense, active brain tissue, and morals.

They're not irrelevant in the least noobs. I'm asking what kind of kingdom you are part of, and whether you approve of the kingdom's policies. This is highly relevant information for players who might be interested in joining you.

And thanks for your concern, but I didn't quit. I was at low activity in CC for a long time, until we decided to let the active core merge with 7th Horde and form a ghetto on our shell named Ghetto Cats. We're having fun there now, and I'm playing a province again.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ThZ View Post
    dont forget the xlogging, CW...

note to new recruits: if you feel good about joining a KD that uses all the know lame ways to gain honor/land, go for it! you dont even need to be very active, cause they'll make the hits for you! great!

i wish i was wrong, but i know i am right...

good to see that Vlahul gave up making posts here, if you read them you'll see that none of them proves of common sense, active brain tissue, and morals.

ThZ, you twat, let them recruit FFS. It is up to the players that choose to join them to decide what's wrong and right. Childish.
    Last edited by Mahur; 14-01-2010 at 20:47. Reason: typo

as CW also mentioned, the facts that are stated have quite a bit of influence on the way you are treated and supposed to act in this KD as a new recruit... Vlahul and noobs arent telling this to the new recruits, so i (we) do it, its only fair imo.

Call me what ever you want, idc, the problem is this KD, that admits to cheating and 'below the belt' tactics.

Post Fiend
    Please ignore all Spam if you are interested their is always someone online

Post Fiend
    Vlahul stopped posting here because i asked him not to ...

I dont want ppl to think this as a joke kingdom with a king that spams alot and does nothing.

I am not one of those ppl . thz or whomever u are that question me and any of my methods... ask around about me ... and ppl that have worked with me . I have a huge background of knowledge , and everybody that has worked with me has gotten a pleasant experience from it

I think i have learned over 200 players to play Utopia . Won genesis 2 times .. was top 3 at least 4 more times .

And me trying to form a new kingdom after spending 7 years in same place , says something about my determination .

I will address the issues regarding warring and xlogging if you ppl promise to stop turning this thread into more than it is .. a recruitment thread.

On the issue of using external provinces to get wars

It happened during my arrival here . I was not aware of that aspect . Its not the way we want to get wars and i doubt it will happen as long as i am here .

On the issue of X-logging

WE wount use farms script xlog or any other forms of cheating . These things are time consuming and i plan on investing all my spare time into this kdom not ways to win wars . The plan is long term -= to make a top kingdom =- ... not kingdom gain .
    We are currently using province sitting until we find the people that fit our kdom profile

Why would you join this kingdom ? What does it have special than the rest of the kingdoms ?

Because it will have the old school Fratzia mentality : the perfect war machine that will not go for land or honor . The goal is top kingdom hunting . Honor and land will be only means to reach that goal . We will have around 5-6 wars per age , and we plan on winning all of them

Ooooooooo, Fratiza!
    Now I totally want to join.

Also, big numbers from a small person.

Since you play with viahul, it's pretty obvious you're all talk and no action.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post

Since you play with viahul, it's pretty obvious you're all talk and no action.
    might want to ask where he's played in the past ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

im not blaming you of anything noobs, i dont know you, im quite sure you are a nice guy. All i know is Vlahul admitting to use those methods and he is the King, so you might expect him to have quite alot of influence of the tactics being followed...

please 'adress' these issues, but its a 'bit' stupid to expect me or anyone to be able to promise that there wont be spammed about... And too bad that Vlahul doent post here anymore, since he is and was King he is the only one to comment on the actual tactics being used...

please explain me what is time consuming about xlogging or planting a random prov in a random KD that drags the Kd into a war (is that called a merc??)

i see a conflict of interest, you say you are aiming on 'long term' but your monarch clearly has other intentions, please explain.

btw can you comment on those 5 new provs that just came OOP in the KD (and their names, yes i translated them) and the fact that you say that you still have 3 spots open, that suggest 3 invites... it all just does not add up for me.
    Last edited by ThZ; 15-01-2010 at 08:59. Reason: typo's ftw.

Thread Information