Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: GLORY is back - Recruiting active

I'm glad there is someone with some sense in that kd now. Better keep a leash on Vlahul, he can only cause you trouble noobs.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    The 5 provinces are obviously invites ...

We had to use them because we plan on warring once more till eoa .. and we needed the numbers to do so .

Translating the names means u;ve figured it out they are not scripts , as it would have been impossible to land provinces with such names into our kdom .

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Ooooooooo, Fratiza!
    Now I totally want to join.

Also, big numbers from a small person.

Since you play with viahul, it's pretty obvious you're all talk and no action.
    Request denied :)

Wanna help you quit this game, not for me but for all the ppl on this forums ( read my signature; it addresses you )

Thz , if you dont think that xlogging is time consuming then u either never done it before , or you haven't done it in a long war .

Trust me: Xlogging< activity anytime ; plus its the healthy way to get a nice kdom going

"i see a conflict of interest, you say you are aiming on 'long term' but your monarch clearly has other intentions, please explain."
    - please explain what you mean

"im not blaming you of anything noobs, i dont know you, im quite sure you are a nice guy. All i know is Vlahul admitting to use those methods and he is the King, so you might expect him to have quite alot of influence of the tactics being followed..."
    - My arrival meant changes within the kingdom, there are some things i wount accept and thats why I do believe that this kdom will improve its image and overall direction with me being here .
    Last edited by noobs; 15-01-2010 at 16:45.
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

ok so you are out of invites now? how can you get players in them now? correct me if im wrong but it seems impossible to me... im not amonarch and i just started playing again this age so this invite system and the possibilities of it are unknown to me...

yeah ill have to admit i never xlogged... sinners got on with it quite well, and your monarch admitted doing it, so it must have benefits...

- The conflict of interest, your monarch uses ****ty tactics to get honor and gains, short term and short sighted tactics, while you on the other hand are concentrated on long term... conflict of interest.

- i can only hope for the best about your influence on Vlahul, but i dont expect too much of it to be honest... time will tell

whoooaaaaa...

people if u wanna join do it...if not just shut up...do this ****ty spam into a different thread please...

post closed. we are full.

also the last post. officially said :).

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Ppl talk **** about Realest's kd, but winning without aggression is the ultimate victory. Their strategy from the beginning of the round was perfect for their situation, and they played it perfectly, even with the bugs and server lag, and abs on their ass. Let's face it, three other kds tried something similar but got ass-whooped.

Hats off to Sonata and Realest; best kingdom/monarch in the game.
    don't encourage that lame ass kingdom. pulse is the best kingdom in the game IMO
    Last edited by silent_killer; 16-01-2010 at 17:54.

recruiting 3 more for the new age. see the first post for conditons. 3 of the current players leave for other kingdoms prior new age. Our kingdom is too intense for them :).

If you are crazy maniac that can do iphone/work pc + home and enjoy pwning much tougher opponents, your place is with us.

we just owned 1st honor kingdom as in:

we 21 provinces vs them 25. both kds full active, army in and out
    disabled fully 4 of their provinces down to 150-200 acres. none of us disabled.
    they abused vacantion mode bug to save 5 barons-viscounts with 10 dpa, after mass suicide.
    they made 2k acres wave before surrender, we waved back 1700 with little guys. luckily for them minutes away from WW our major provinces were about to wave.

Total ownage for a 6.5 mils nw vs 8.8 mils nw.

We are the supreme War Machine on the server with the following arguments:

1. we decimated top 10 kingdoms always 40-80% bigger nw.
    2. we are going for highest goals on server next age, so you will definitivally enjoy playing at the top.
    3. our current lineup include legendary players/monarchs/alliance leaders since 2002-2005.

join #farmers for more informations. or add my MSN: vlahutopia@live.com

too many roro's

Quote Originally Posted by ThZ View Post
    yeah ill have to admit i never xlogged... sinners got on with it quite well, and your monarch admitted doing it, so it must have benefits...
    Excuse me? Are you throwing some accusations at us? If you do, go to UT, create a thread and we'll discuss it. Stop accusing us in random threads w/o any ****ing idea what you are talking about. Okay?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

You are not the supreme warring kingdom, Pulse is. You cant just walk into the forums and announce you are better than Pulse, the best kingdom in the game. Show some respect!

No honor hunting kingdom is a supreme warring kingdom, since they would get smashed by the top kds who play for what matters.
    S E C R E T S

Postaholic
    lol. Sounds like the usual vlahul bs. All talk, no substance
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

pulse has no triple crown and what other crowns?

pulse? we will war them and see.

most of the honor kingdoms now existent are warring kds. i proved the opposite in 6 weeks of utopia starting from 600k nw.

pulse never got crowns/war wins in 18-20 players. we always had 18-20 provinces maximum (check backwards charts).

pulse will never engage in a fight if they are weaker. Warsong chased/challenged these pulse wannabe, the war never happened for some reason.

finally, no NAPED and FW getto wannabe can call supreme warring.

i wanna see pulse:

1. no naps
    2. no fake wars
    3. never denie a war no matter of conditions. be ready every second of the wave.

Allanon? if i would have been in your place would shamelly shut my fockin mouth. Warsong humiliated Absalom as well as Fratzia.... with a 70-80% war wins percentage.

You won some 1-2 wars as far as i know from douzins.

so, i talk on facts. not on alliances pussies that hide behind FW and NAPS,gangbangs and bottomfeeds.

moreover, next i will prove you that my waves into your pathetic gettos will not be answered with a war. i am totally aware of that.

FW run-away pussy cats

LE: the days when putting brute force in vacantion mode are back. i see again kingdoms going in VM while warring us, same thing as in 20 vs 25 even.
    Last edited by vlahul; 21-01-2010 at 17:27.

Who cares what happened back then. At the moment Pulse is the best kingdom, no doubts about that. Its a commonly agreed fact. Glory can try to achieve the greatness of Pulse, but seeing you guys x-log and ****, well we will see.

Next age Glory will demolish Secrets (they r gonna lose 7-10mil NW right OOP?), then Pulse, then humiliate Absalom and win quad crown.

Thread Information