Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best cheater in the game currently

best cheater in the game currently

UnknownGhost is it, he is playing his entire kingdom with the help of little boxes on some shadow site
    he has time to be a forumtroll as well

that's quite an accusation....
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Oh, poor lil guy is mad that his kingdom is being accused of xlogging, so he thought "Oh I know! I just say cheater back! I smart!"

Funny thing is that it isn't even me that called his kingdom cheaters. The thread was created by someone I don't even know.

Edit: There is an accusation against you in that thread too, Luth. Grampy calls you a disgusting cheater. :P
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 30-12-2009 at 01:27.
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Oh, poor lil guy is mad that his kingdom is being accused of xlogging, so he thought "Oh I know! I just say cheater back! I smart!"

Funny thing is that it isn't even me that called his kingdom cheaters. The thread was created by someone I don't even know.

Edit: There is an accusation against you in that thread too, Luth. Grampy calls you a disgusting cheater. :P
    UnknownChost, this is thread about your cheating:

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...ership&page=12

One sweet quote about you:

"some ages ago, about the time I had some provs around the place, you and I talked about munk. We both used it and found it awesome, xlogging was easy and you didn't need actual players to play. You loved it, I loved it and you bragged about your "kd" only having a few players, something your public channel agreed with, seeing as there was very few ppl there."

Quote Originally Posted by UtoJurisdiction View Post
    UnknownChost, this is thread about your cheating:

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...ership&page=12

One sweet quote about you:

"some ages ago, about the time I had some provs around the place, you and I talked about munk. We both used it and found it awesome, xlogging was easy and you didn't need actual players to play. You loved it, I loved it and you bragged about your "kd" only having a few players, something your public channel agreed with, seeing as there was very few ppl there."
    Oh, let me try now:

<UtoJurisdiction> You can play for us if you don't mind me xlogging you in war. If you accept, we now have 2 kingdom members. I must find 23 more.
    <UtoJurisdiction> So you in?
    <RandomPerson> **** no, you cheating cocksucker. What the **** is wrong with you? Idiot.
    <UtoJurisdiction> I don't like your tone. What is your province? I will add you to www.utopiamason.com

Oh, let me try now:

<UtoJurisdiction> You can play for us if you don't mind me xlogging you in war. If you accept, we now have 2 kingdom members. I must find 23 more.
    <UtoJurisdiction> So you in?
    <RandomPerson> **** no, you cheating cocksucker. What the **** is wrong with you? Idiot.
    <UtoJurisdiction> I don't like your tone. What is your province? I will add you to www.utopiamason.com
    Click the link, I quoted post of your friend by cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by UtoJurisdiction View Post
    Click the link, I quoted post of your friend by cheating.
    He's not my friend, smart guy. Never has been, never will be. YOU ARE MY FRIEND, CHEATING DUMMY! <3

[18:11] <Steel> From Steel (since his account is still permabanned on here)
    [18:11] <Steel> stoffi lies out of his ass, constantly and consistantly. he does it so much that he cant even remember what he said a week or 2 earlier. In another thread, about HaLL of Heroes xlogging (with several mb of logs), stoffi claimed he'd never admitted on the forums that he xlogged and multied. 15 minutes later I was able to give a direct link to a post he made about... his past xlogging!
    [18:11] <Steel> but yeah please don't even try to make up lies yourself, use someone elses lies that have already been laughed at many times in the past - we wouldn't want you to lose any time, otherwise you might not keep our intel up to date on your site!
    [18:11] <Steel> i really wish i knew which pathetic roro scum you were, but youre too chicken to use your real nickname. considering most roros dont bother hiding their cheating this means youre either not a roro, or you're an even more pathetic roro then most.
    [18:11] <Steel> anyways im really happy about your site, unlike my KD mates. its nice that someone is providing our intel to the world - maybe someone will wave us and we can get a war. we've only won 4 out of our last 10 wars but no one ever waves us =( kinda makes me sad (yeah, open invition people!)
    [18:11] <Steel> my only problem with you (other then the bull**** accusations you make against us) would be that i absolutely hate shell kingdoms and multies. hate. thoroughly despise. your kingdom is a shell, its empty, its got noplayers and its only purpose is to piss off another kingdoms enemies - probably for the KD you actually play in - which means you play for a complete ghetto, youre the worst kind of cheating piece of **** and I wish I could give you
    [18:12] <Steel> what youve got coming. im sure others agree with me here.
    [18:12] <UG> u want me to post that?
    [18:13] <Steel> if you read & think its okay, ya
    [18:13] <UG> I ain't reading **** nigga. Posting.
    [18:13] <Steel> lol
    [18:13] <UG> posted
    [18:13] <SnirpsneR> lol

lol, guess i'll have to go look at what grampy said about me...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

[18:11] <Steel> From Steel (since his account is still permabanned on here)
    [18:11] <Steel> stoffi lies out of his ass, constantly and consistantly. he does it so much that he cant even remember what he said a week or 2 earlier. In another thread, about HaLL of Heroes xlogging (with several mb of logs), stoffi claimed he'd never admitted on the forums that he xlogged and multied. 15 minutes later I was able to give a direct link to a post he made about... his past xlogging!
    [18:11] <Steel> but yeah please don't even try to make up lies yourself, use someone elses lies that have already been laughed at many times in the past - we wouldn't want you to lose any time, otherwise you might not keep our intel up to date on your site!
    [18:11] <Steel> i really wish i knew which pathetic roro scum you were, but youre too chicken to use your real nickname. considering most roros dont bother hiding their cheating this means youre either not a roro, or you're an even more pathetic roro then most.
    [18:11] <Steel> anyways im really happy about your site, unlike my KD mates. its nice that someone is providing our intel to the world - maybe someone will wave us and we can get a war. we've only won 4 out of our last 10 wars but no one ever waves us =( kinda makes me sad (yeah, open invition people!)
    [18:11] <Steel> my only problem with you (other then the bull**** accusations you make against us) would be that i absolutely hate shell kingdoms and multies. hate. thoroughly despise. your kingdom is a shell, its empty, its got noplayers and its only purpose is to piss off another kingdoms enemies - probably for the KD you actually play in - which means you play for a complete ghetto, youre the worst kind of cheating piece of **** and I wish I could give you
    [18:12] <Steel> what youve got coming. im sure others agree with me here.
    [18:12] <UG> u want me to post that?
    [18:13] <Steel> if you read & think its okay, ya
    [18:13] <UG> I ain't reading **** nigga. Posting.
    [18:13] <Steel> lol
    [18:13] <UG> posted
    [18:13] <SnirpsneR> lol
    I trust to Stoffi's words. It sounds like a truth, there is a real story behind it.

If you want to have incoming waves, you should try to grow bigger than 1k acres, keep draft below 75%, attack someone, it will help :-) Sinners is a ghetto with strange activity, while your provinces can not grow they can come online for waves, or pop up 10 starts at the same minute. Miracle or cheater?

ps roror? is it your farm tried to be invited into our kd? lol
    Last edited by UtoJurisdiction; 30-12-2009 at 02:55.

Stoffi.
    You can close this thread now, Bishop.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Stoffi.
    You can close this thread now, Bishop.
    A wrong thread, discussion about best idiot is in another thread :-)

Enthusiast
    stoffi, your lame, kthnxbai

Veteran
    You can all kiss my ass because I don't believe a word from ANY top tiered kingdom. They all cheated and pulled this kind of crap in the past so why should things be any different now.

Enthusiast
    yeah... fates warning obv knows about being in a top tiered kd.

noob

Thread Information