Thread: Pillage Effectiveness

Pillage Effectiveness

Or, "I Lost More Leets than I gained!"

So being the honorable orc that I am, I decided to go steal some **** to pay for more ****. Trouble is, unless the target has 1mil + it's not really worth it, as it ends up costing me more than I make. My question is this are there any signs that a prov is ripe for pillage without having to blow all my runes/mana CBing randoms & hoping they aren't a merchant?

For TRAD
    Get hospitals, Get TGs, Wages to 200%, use fantacism. Send less elites, gain more credits.

The same still applies, except replace credits to GC.

Send less Elites, gain more gc.

Happy?
    Last edited by Jobolob; 30-12-2009 at 22:45.
    - = Paintrain = -

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    Get hospitals, Get TGs, Wages to 200%, use fantacism. Send less elites, gain more credits.
    dont gain credits on plunder
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

It saddens me that you thought I didnt already know that....

I was merely referring to his first line. If he is losing elites on his trad marches and is needing to plunder....

Seriously though, most of my kingdom is orc, you seriously thought I didnt know that?
    :'(
    - = Paintrain = -

I get what he is saying. Cast fanat, lose less leets because I'm not sending as much. however leaving leets at home is generally a bad idea, no?

Postaholic
    going orc is a bad idea :p

Leaving Elites at home a bad idea?

Depends if your getting chained or not, oow, its not a problem. In war, if your the chain target, yes. But then, if your runnings lots of TG's, Hospitals 200% wage rate and fantacism. You'll be gaining lots of credits anyway, due to sending less elites > gaining more credits.

A min time war I came out of (after being chained) with 4000 elite credits. I lost more than I had gained by maybe around 500 elites. Which isnt too bad really. (Im WH)
    - = Paintrain = -

i like to eat apples
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

Regular
    Stealing > Pillaging

I am quite sure he is po'd since he had 12k soldiers ready to train I think lolz
    Just pick a top KD and CB a few...in the top 10 there are plenty of GC w/ low tpa running around.

Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 155,488 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 155,488 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 155,390 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 194,162 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 194,202 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 194,029 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 188,756 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 178,027 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 167,893 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 154,977 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 149,812 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 141,307 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 133,295 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 125,790 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 118,685 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 112,243 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 105,891 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 99,904 gold coins.
    Early indications show that our operation was a success. Our thieves have returned with 94,262 gold coins.

Thread Information