Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Built in War Finder - OMAC

Arrow Built in War Finder - OMAC

Dunno about everyone else but with war finder down it takes the whole kd two days to do what I could previously do in two minutes - identify kds in our war range.

It would be so simple for OMAC to do. All we need is a list of all kds in descending nw order to be put in the rankings section.

Thanx
    Never satisfied

why do you think they added like extra steps to go to places..

to increase the ad impressions

I look for war targets with this query
    Last edited by Bishop; 09-01-2010 at 12:45. Reason: not allowed advertise that site.

i just look at the charts

Quote Originally Posted by UtoJurisdiction View Post
    I look for war targets with this query Last edited by Bishop; Today at 12:45.. Reason: not allowed advertise that site.
    is a tool for your slow game, so ppl will not need to spend 2 days to find a war target
    Last edited by Bishop; 10-01-2010 at 11:38.

Arrow What's plaguing Utopia in a nutshell!

Bishop, I'm surprised at you! Why do you want our game to fail. The reason to ban other sites in Utopia is if they're in direct competition with Utopia. Not because they're a tool to aid Utopia players who have lost so many outside sources that just finding a war is a chore.

You certainly lend credence to what Givenchy says. Don't you realize we're losing players left & right because for the bottom 483 kds the game is becoming dysfunctional.

Realest jokes around that he just looks at the charts. Ofc, he does. He is leet. They put charts for leet peeps in. And Bishop, you are leet. wtf do you care if the rest of us have to work in slo-mo to find war targets or even a hostile. Is just one more step that ensures you stay leet & the other 483 kds cannon fodder.

But is twisted thinking on your part. If the bottom 483 die, you die. If we can't grow, less food for you..

Most leet kingdoms have their own pimp & no leet kd needs a target finder. Is called rankings.

Instead of trying to obstruct the less evolved in their quest to play Utopia which is rapidly becoming unplayable for the little people, why don't you in all your leetness try & help us out. Man, I'd love to see how you'd function in a kd with 13 players, no access to charts, no pimp. You'd be screaming your brains out just like our actives are. Our apathetic just leave. You sure as hel wouldn't be supporting bottomfeeding or banning sites designed to help Utopia grow.
    Never satisfied

Angel is a tool, allowed. Pimp is a tool, allowed. intention is to target share. not allowed.

if you cant figure out who to hit its not the game's problem... seriously.
    Last edited by Bishop; 10-01-2010 at 11:39.

This also supports my theory that 93% of the ppl contributing to this forum are leet. Hence the lack of little ppl response. OMAC only sees what is written, hears what is said.
    The rich get richer, the poor get poorer as the game continues to become more & more corrupt. Fiddle while Rome burns down.

If OMAC wants to fix the game and I believe they do, they need to take other methods. A survey to all monarchs would be one approach.

* Harsher KNRG - yes, no
    * Strict penalties to bottomfeeders - yes, no
    * Encourage top feeders - yes, no
    * Built in warfinder - yes, no
    * Alternative to pimp - yes, no
    * New races - yes, no

Restore Utopia to the people who make it possible for the leets to continue playing this game.
    Never satisfied

Exclamation You gotta be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by ThZ View Post
    Angel is a tool, allowed. Pimp is a tool, allowed. intention is to target share. not allowed.

if you cant figure out who to hit its not the game's problem... seriously.

If my kingdom and hundreds of kingdoms like mine can't figure who to hit because war target & that other great one are gone it is NOT my problem.

It is your problem & OMAC's problem. When a game goes fail, there is no game.

Be curious to hear how many hours, days you've spent going through 583 kds - do you have any idea how long that takes - just to identify other kds in your range - not to choose a war target - just to identify them. With war finder, it took 2 minutes. I am losing ppl because of this. Ergo OMAC is losing ppl because of this.
    Last edited by Bishop; 10-01-2010 at 11:39.
    Never satisfied

If you can't find a good target among 583 potential ones, you're probably not smart enough to play this game.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Lu'Xors was that other great war finder - long gone

VTNub has a bug in his tummy, again!

Would you mind telling us your kd rank, VTNub? If you're sufficiently under 500, please describe in detail the steps you take to identify all possible targets in your range. How many players do you have?

Everyone knows the great VT2 is a player of WoL renown. Any pearls of wisdom dropping from your annointed lips would be a great boon & a blessing to the multitude of fail kds out there.
    Never satisfied

all you guys really will need to do is wait another month or two. then ALL kingdoms will be in the top 50, because that's all that will be left if whoeverthehellownsthisgame doesn't do something, and soon.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

I don't lend my assistance to lost causes.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

the old system of rankings where you could see other islands aswell was quite nice. I guess omac compensated with a top100 for the loss of this.

rankings are fun. Even for non top kingdoms/players. Many people like it if you actually can see how your friends are doing. It might get some more competition in this game.

and I understand completely that lower ranked kingdoms lose players because of the extra time needed to find suitable wartargets. This is certainly a point to think about.

a target sharing site would be fine, a site created by scripters isn't.

Thread Information