Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My opinion about all this

My opinion about all this

OK, I am really getting sick of all this. Waiting 2 days for reply on one email is just too much. They obviously don't know what to do now as they can't undelete us as there are provinces on our loc that they don't know what to do with. I heard they had that problem be4 so I am guessing this is one reason for them not replying to us yet.

Counting this shell that is being created I think I know 4-5 shells w/o players. Most of those are in t50, taking active part in fights. Some are farms. Plus you have that 70 prov script that did bouncewave on sanc and pbs. Guy that controls those kds is bragging on IRC about it. There is site that is dedicated to scripting provinces. One kingdom was dedicated to do cb on our provs at specific time every day and upload it on that site.

What did omac do about anything from above? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. It came to the point where creator of that site comes here bragging about we getting deleted and him scripting provs on our location.

At the same time our programming ninjas are having problems with keeping this game from fallina apart. Their code is ****. Pure ****. So many bugs I didn't see anywhere. After 8 months they managed to create this. Cmon, were they drunk when coding? So many bugs still not fixed, so many temp solutions to problems..

Despite of all these bugs, I invited 2 guys from eRepublik to try this game out. After day or two I ask them how did they like the game, they said it is ugly and too complicated. OK, I understand complicated part, game is complicated to everyone at start. But ugly? Which brings us to next thing.

BS so far didn't finish a thing. Mechanics wise, game is not working. Design wise, they just put some HTML and some ****ty CSS that my sister can make. Never finished that either. Trird party programs list - never completed. Blog - abandomed. Q&A, rarely answered by people that should answer. Advertising - never happened. Heck, even Dylan is creating companies to sell them later, can't stick with one. I can go on with this forever it seems..

So, despise of all this problems, what are they doing? Deleting random kds just based on # reports they got. Will they stop now? Or delete every top kd, as we will surely report every single of them. Anyway, it is bad decision. Are they going to undelete us? What to do with defected provinces? Or they are going to return only 23 of our 25 provs? How are they gonna delete with scripting that became rampart? By ignoring it and deleting regular kingdoms instead? Or maybe tracking down creator of that site? I am really wondering what is going to happen now.

Should I quit again, this time for good? Yes, I should. Will I do it? No. I am not going to give these scripters/******s who mass reported us that pleasure. We still have some things to finish be4 we go. We're not OMAC.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

And once again I demand from BS to undelete us. You deleted us w/o reason and now I want our kingdom back.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

I'm starting to think they only work during 2 completely random days of the week...

Nice post though MA, spot-****ing-on.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

B&S posted what was the next move, clean the game from cheather and that's what they are doing,I would asume this process will take a while and they are quite busy now.

also they dont have to explain why one got deleted.
    yeah that's me sitting on the hood with my brother

Doubt they're doing anything atm Grampy, and if they're trying to clean the game you'll notice (if you read MA's post) that they are doing it completely backwards.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Quote Originally Posted by Grampy View Post
    B&S posted what was the next move, clean the game from cheather and that's what they are doing,I would asume this process will take a while and they are quite busy now.
    they will abandon that as they abandon everything they start. I don't think they have solution to the scripting problems..

Quote Originally Posted by Grampy View Post
    also they dont have to explain why one got deleted.
    Considering they didn't bother putting game rules on site, you are correct. But they really should respond on our emails, esp cos we don't know why we got deleted.. I am sure they don't want their email being spammed with random reports every single day..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    My mate is also waiting for an email from OMAC, this does take too long, I hope we will not lose him due to this misunderstanding.

Regular
    Why don't you just quit the game as it is only a game.

Does B&S have to screw up 20+ times before you are convinced this game is not going to take a step in the right direction under their care?

I think I explained why. I simply don't want to leave my kingdommates, esp at times like this.

As for 2nd thing, I am pretty convinced nothing is going to change in good direction. Maybe it will, some can still hope. I personally don't. For the 1st time in some 12-13 ages I am playing I don't care what age changes will be. I don't even care if game will be fixed or not. I am now pretty sure that I am no logner going to play for some ranks etc, but only to have my own fun. Not sure what's my kd opinion on all this, but I am pretty sure they will agree with me.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I am now pretty sure that I am no logner going to play for some ranks etc, but only to have my own fun. Not sure what's my kd opinion on all this, but I am pretty sure they will agree with me.
    That's all we ever do. Ranks just happen to come with the fun when we farm KLA ghettoes! :P
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    That's all we ever do. Ranks just happen to come with the fun when we farm KLA ghettoes! :P
    I was thinking about more extreme things then just farming but ok :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    I was thinking about more extreme things then just farming but ok :D
    Ah okay. :P

Btw tell everyone on IRC that I've been on duty all day yesterday and I'm obviously still at work today hence why I haven't been on IRC at all. My cgi irc link died homie! :/
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Addict
    Opinions are like assholes - MA is one, bc he did 9/11
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Opinions are like assholes - MA is one, bc he did 9/11
    You are one too cos you think i did 11/9 :)

Also UG, your province is starving. Do something about it..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Forum Addict
    Wtf happened on November 9th?
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Thread Information