Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is the love?

Where is the love?

Reading the forums these days makes me depressed, and if i was brian or sean i'd get so discouraged i wouldn't bother at all. They worked hard for a long time for us, and while the code isnt perfect, niether was the old one (cgi errors are at least gone), so what i wanted to say was that I think youre doing a great job at least brian / sean! :) i have faith in you

but you need to reinstate sinners.
    Last edited by Joerne; 16-01-2010 at 16:35.
    <JohnSnowstorm> everytime i have sex its in the name of joerne

B&S are on a 1 week break. They worked so hard 2 delete sinners, they needed a break.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

We've sent them over 50 emails. All I want is a simple ****ing response. Even a "**** you" would suffice. But they choose to completely ignore us. Why you ask? They can't provide an answer to why they deleted us is why. It's utter bull****.
    #sinners <---click to join

Sir Postalot
    With cheating so rampant, I think deleting entire kds like sinners is a mistake. I experienced the mehuling twice when trading was illegal, and its no fun whatsoever.

especially with the lack of player base, its just assumed some kds x-log by now and its more fun having them around.

don't forget the weekend, KuhaN.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

now now, lets not turn this into a flame fest. this thread is dedicated to making brian and sean feel good about themselves :) they are supposed to be able to come here in the morning while drinking their coffee and get excited about helping us out

oh please... give me a break.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Demon
    :-p

Forum Fanatic
    just STFU, they are happy enough to still be getting a damn paycheck.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Hey S&B,

You are terrible at your jobs. If you weren't personal friends with Dylan, you would never get any jobs. All you had to do was replicate a 10 year old game and you couldn't even manage to do that. Not only could you not do that, but we've been fed nothing but lies. Not only are you not capable of doing your jobs, but it seems that you don't even want to do your jobs. Anyone that really gave a damn about the game wouldn't disappear on weekends, completely ignore a ridiculously long list of bugs that have not only been discovered for you, but presented in a very well managed way, or refrain from giving well-needed announcements.

The only people that actually do seem to care about us is a small portion of the CMs and the only real powers they have are the ability to tap your shoulders to try to get you to pay attention.

When you first took over, you tried showing some initiative and it seemed as though you really did care about the game. Now your focus and ,seemingly, your willingness to help us has just faded away. It couldn't be that you have other projects that you are focusing on, because you don't have other projects. Utopia was intended to you be your baby and I've got to say, you're ****ty ass parents.

I really hope you would just pull the plug on Utopia, so we could develop a clone and give it the proper attention that such a great game deserves. You two never had any right taking over this game and it's just another stunning example of how Dylan doesn't give a **** about what he's doing, as long as he can make a few bucks.

With sincerest intentions,
    Palem

PS
    I hope this made you feel good about yourselves.

stop trolling palem, no one thinks youre funny.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Wasn't trying to be funny.

If I were trying to be funny I would have said
    Q: What has 4 thumbs, 0 penises and doesn't care about Utopia?
    A: S&B.

Palem wasn't posting to be funny. he was dead serious and speaking the truth, and i flat out 100% agree with him.

B&S deserve no love from us any more.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

You are terrible at your jobs. If you weren't personal friends with Dylan, you would never get any jobs.
    I wouldnt say so terrible, last job Dylan and was it Sean i think had made a quite nice profit when they sold it.

All you had to do was replicate a 10 year old game and you couldn't even manage to do that.
    I think the problem been brought a several times too but as you seem to forget it. it wasnt "just" as Mehuls coding was quite a mess as he had no formal education afaik.

Anyone that really gave a damn about the game wouldn't disappear on weekends
    Do you work at your job 7 days a week 8 hours a day? Its still a ****ing job for them. Accusing someone for not caring cause they too want some free time is rather silly.

Now your focus and ,seemingly, your willingness to help us has just faded away.
    I too would get fed up with the people on these forums cause and their endless pointless whining and crying. But I guess you would still like people if they constantly called you a retard over and over again.

so we could develop a clone and give it the proper attention that such a great game deserves.
    What on earth makes you think that anyone else would make a better job? Especially if its made by some utopians. You are far too naive if you think that would actually work.

You two never had any right taking over this game
    lol, now you just getting patethic. You seem to be too personally invested in all this. You dont get to decide who has the right or not. Those that bought the game can do whatever they want to do with. The opinions of some random player of the said game hardly has any value. You dont have any right to use your computer please shut it down and go watch tv or something else!

Post Demon
    I'm still waiting for the people who were playing Utopia 7 years ago and who said they could make a better game themselves to do so. Maybe they did...but they don't advertise it very well if they did. Or maybe they just decided they really couldn't be arsed and it was much more fun for them to moan instead.

Thread Information