Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sug for Sub

Sug for Sub

This must stay in this Sub-category for Utopia Talk. (please no move)

I suggest that locations be allowed in the Utopia Talk part of the forums. Let's give 1 age a try. If it get crazy and out of hand then tank it. I bet $500 it recruit traffic that bring traffic.

Why?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

It's always an issue. Not only will it bring face those who use 3rd party sites to hide and congregate, however also bring forth those who wish to bring face. What's wrong with the entire community knowing your location? You that scared?

I got no problem with entire community knowing my location. Imagine the entertainment when we see people in here asking for help and spot top 50 ghetto bashing farms.

ACTIVITY In this main forum is #1 priority. Most the alliance would use it more if they know there kingdoms are on personal display here also. IF they not allowed to talk in forum then those victims at least can.

It makes things more open and true test of human relations on a global scale. Farm kingdoms, cheater kingdoms.. left for public display for justification.

The Utopia community can decide who cheat and who not. Maybe as long as we keep it for community bash and give the "report abuse system" a break. .. Im sure most of us will be able to determine if someone is simply abusing the forum for stupid stuff. That what we got MoDs for.

Do you remember the graph Mehul had us fill out that forced us to ask people for war before wave? hehe

Why?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Why?
    reported for trolling

ok, can you retype the blur you just typed into actual sentences, please?

so the reason you want to make the CM's consider this suggestion is to targetshare and to keep the noobs out of the top 50?

shoudnt there be a decent top 50 to begin with for that to work?

Funny joke.. lot better response then what VT2 had.

Thank you for contributing to the conversation.

How exactly do you report someone for trolling?
    What kind of offense did I make?

More importantly, why do you want this implemented?

Post Demon
    No-one would post anything if their location was posted automatically with every post.

Your trolling for activity 30 min after tick. Your more or less bothering me with every post I make. Please find something better to do with your time.
    Last edited by Mickster; 19-01-2010 at 02:45. Reason: You can't say that.

then try answering my question...?

VT2, see that red triangle with the exclamation mark? thats the report button, goes to all mods + CM's... :P

you cant blame VT2 for his activity, and criticism, your suggestions suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by pmyraje View Post
    No-one would post anything if their location was posted automatically with every post.

Your right! SO that make it for those who got real complaint or sack can do that. I got no problems with showing my location. Why is the rest of you got problem with that?

I'm gonna report spliff for being drunk and stoned in public places, as well as making retarded suggestions fit for newfags.

ThZ and VT2 are using IRC and giggle while they post in my thread. How cute....

Anyway, if my opinion sucks ass then that means your not proud of your location.

Thread Information