Thread: Excel Spreadsheet

Excel Spreadsheet

I'm working on an attack spreadsheet for my phone, & was wondering if this has been done before, as I am excel noob. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Post Demon
    Put defensive troops and mods in, put attacking troops and mods in, put formula in to add them all up and compare them.

Not quite sure what else it is you want really!

I need to factor in things like fanat, aggression, & Generals. I was debating on wheather or not to use VB for this, but I've never defeloped for a phone/pda before, so I thought I'd try excel. Do you have a spreadsheet I could use as an example?

Post Demon
    Just stick bonuses for Fanat, Aggression and anything else each in their own cell which won't be modified. Then, if you want, a second cell for each determining whether it is active or not.

Separate cells for each type of troop that is used and the multiplier for their offence/defence. Then a cell that combines all the attacking values and mods, a cell that does the same for defence and then whatever you want to do with that information.

I only have a spreadsheet for other formulae, I just use 3rd party tools like Angel for attacking since it is much quicker than entering all the values myself. No doubt you can create your own tool that formats the values from a CB rather than you entering each yourself, but that is more hardcore.

after some more research into OME, a support call to Japan(my brother worships excel in all it's unholy glory), & a 2 liter of Mountain Dew, I have come up with an attack calculator for my HTC Touch using only Excel Mobile. It currently only supports orcs but could be easily retooled to work with just about any race. If you want a copy drop me a PM, I'll make sure you get one.

Thread Information