Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's winning?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict

Who's winning?

How does the charts look?

Are they filled with intelligent scum like Absalom or unintelligent scum like UG?

UG + a few more ppl/kds = the reason why ABS will ALWAYS win, because UG + a few more are retarded, not diplomatic at all, low intelligence and greedy. By being this way, many kds will never cooperate with any groups they are members of and thus ensures UG's fight to kill abs will never succeed. It's ironic that he himself is one of the biggest obstacles of succeeding doing what he wants the most. ;)

Or are there actually nice kds, who deserves to win(HaLL), in the top?
    ABS vs Rangers

1 Sonata
    2 Sanctuary of Absalom
    3 Rage of Absalom
    4 Mercy of Absalom
    5 Equilibrium of Absalom
    6 Secrets
    7 Playboys
    8 S 1 3 3 7 y Of F T F W
    9 Pulse TCL
    10 BRING IT ON

hall:

26 HaLL of Heroes
    44 HaLL of FORCE

based on current land charts, note that sonata and EQ are at war.

1 Sonata
    2 whocares?
    3 whocares?
    4 whocares?
    5 whocares?
    6 whocares?
    7 whocares?
    8 whocares?
    9 whocares?
    10 whocares?

^answer to your question stoffi, or OP.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Addict
    PHP Code:
    You guys random and do not have to worry about other kingdoms hitting you around your sizeEvery time we hit a damn kingdom some other kingdom much bigger than us hits us while our armies are away, and only like 2 hours laterIt's impossible to random at top and not have to worry about kingdoms a couple or more spots above you in the charts, unless you're in abs ofcourse, or in good relations with other kingdoms (takes away from the 'fun' factor). 
    [
    cut]
    Let's cut off all of top 10, and say we're only left with top 20-50, do you really think we can hit a kingdom that's 30th in size while we're 20ish (or if we random/whore ghettos) and expect to get away with it while there are hungry ass kingdoms in the top 10-20?
    [
    cut]
    AnywaysI'm not complaining or anything, I'm just pointing out the obviousI really don't care if you guys are doing what you're doingI think it's smart actually, win in any method possible, that's what every kingdom in utopia should be thinking about (land/nw obviously), it'd make the game funner, atleast imo.
    [cut]
    And of course being in Absalom is a f'
    ing advantageotherwise you wouldn't be in it. 
    1 - that's why you see a lot of Absalom kds push for the top early. Much easier to not get waved when you're out of range of a bunch of kingdoms.
    2 - it's not like we don't all start at the same 10k acres per kd. Getting away from that 10-50 pack is important.
    3 - seriously, you think Abs is the only alliance? Ask Sonata why they haven't waved ZZ, Secrets, Old School or Odyssey (some others I'm forgetting). Just because they don't tag Sonata WTF doesn't mean they aren't in an alliance :p At least give Abs some credit - you'll consistently see 4-5 Abs kds in the top 10, generally with 2-4 in the top 5.
    4 - It's totally possible to random without worrying about the guys around you. Get CF deals with your threats, avoid the guys in war and go random. Not hard. Ask Playboys, who did it nicely this age, or Secrets how tough it's been.
    5 - idk about everyone else but I'm in Abs to make money. flogger owes me $12 currently.

EDIT OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DID THAT BUT THAT'S AWESOME SO I'M LEAVING IT.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    3 - seriously, you think Abs is the only alliance? Ask Sonata why they haven't waved ZZ, Secrets, Old School or Odyssey (some others I'm forgetting). Just because they don't tag Sonata WTF doesn't mean they aren't in an alliance :p At least give Abs some credit - you'll consistently see 4-5 Abs kds in the top 10, generally with 2-4 in the top 5.
    we gave realest the best nudies in the game as a bribe
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    4 - ..... Ask Playboys, who did it nicely this age, or Secrets how tough it's been.
    what i get from that is that pbs sent an xlog farm against their biggest threat. thanks for THAT clarification.

EDIT OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DID THAT BUT THAT'S AWESOME SO I'M LEAVING IT.
    and, yes, it is awesome, kinda hard to read though :(

and i am loving all this wonderful <3 from everyone. wish that B&S could figure a way for legal multi, then i could play everywhere ppl <3 me.

Join us at #bladesofhonor
    SECRETS R.I.P.
    LL Realms; my one, my only, my precious...

The world is full of unhappy people; solution to this problem-> smile
    We can use all the arguments, alibis, and defenses in the world; we can explain ourselves hoarse; but we cannot affect something so deeply imbedded in human consciousness.

<@Bones> i spent $3000 on my computer to play this game i been back for 2 ages now and im getting acused of cheating
    lmfao

Forum Addict
    johnnywonder - I fail to see what that has to do with randoming

I also failed to see any multi shells sent at my kd. Unless you are suggesting that Secrets is superior to Mercy, in which case I will suggest you shut the **** up <3 imo trade DHaran into the bank and do flogger vs dharan for eoa fun
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywonder View Post
    what i get from that is that pbs sent an xlog farm against their biggest threat. thanks for THAT clarification.
    Calling Freedom a shell is a bit lame, isn't it? :)

<3 Freedom
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Why do not u create an acct to check charts, noob?

So why did HaLL CF Absalom last age when u already had CF with anti-ABS kds? Real reason why Absalom will never get beaten by another alliance is pussies like u, who can only hit Absalom when they have nothing to lose ie playing some noob shell alone.

I guess there r no HaLL kds in top30 this age. Yeah, hard to whore w/out CFs with Absalom and Anti-Absalom kds.

HaLL is a joke and so is stoffi. Die imo.

Imo Pulse's #9 spot doesnt do justice to their great kingdom.

stoffi might even be more nub than i am. scary.

Die!

gergnub dont be jealous :)

Life goes on.

Four mentions in the opening post of this thread? My fellow Sinners, I think we have yet the SIXTH UG FAN THREAD! DING DING DING!

Man, I'm ****ing good.
    #sinners <---click to join

HaLL will never beat ABS coz its not the force of before (when it had leet players like me, sandy and countless others) now its got like 6 members or something. :S (<3 polgie)

and stoffi, what you say about UG is not true. UG, as a card carrying member of the mr187fanclub is leet. you just seem to be venting your frustrations about HaLL having a poor age/nubness of yourselves catching up to yous.

i also has to mention this things : Johnsnowstorm is cool. (cause he also is member of MFC) and Gergoth, when u want to get pwned at modern warfare?? :P thirdly, i would like to put forth the fact that robbin of sinners is my pal and vice versa. (also stealer ofc xD)

that is all <3
    #mr187

the funkiest channel on utonet o/

==================================
    Inferno Of Absalom
    The Nigerian

lol @ UG
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information