Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban VT2 until age starts

Is it within the forum rules to agree to be banned if people pay for your ultra-expensive dice?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Advertising is against the rules, i'm not sure how soliciting dice fits in :/

If I give you 10, which would be worth around 20 dollars second-hand, will you agree to be my partner in crime?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

How about banning VT2 after the age starts as well, that way he can't make another pity thread about how he's quitting, then say, oops just kidding I'm staying forever.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    if you don't like what someone has to say then ignore it. every poster is allowed to express their opinions, as long as they stay within the forum rules.
    "Forum rules

* Spam and multiple postings of similar messages"

30% of content here is spam and similar messages from VT2, this is against forum rules

VT2 Is a dinosaur. Please can we put him in the corner of some field with a bale of hay, or under some bridge? or make glue out of him? Bishop could be right (for once) - just ignore him - don't respond to anything he says and treat his post as if they are not there..... he's like the old guy with no teeth in the corner of the bar talking to himself.......... VT2 that is, not Bishop...

or... can we put Bishop in the field with VT2 also?

:)

i disagree

HAHAHA.... Damn, I had a good laugh. Threads like these make me realize why I only come to this forums between ages. Back in the days it were (well, actually, still are) the German CS1.6 players who did nothing but whine all day long.
    Seems like some Uto-players have adopted this silly behavior. And, I must admit, they became really good at it.

Now can we please stop discussing VT2's right to access and post on these forums? He usually makes me laugh. :)
    Last edited by hubris; 26-01-2010 at 23:41. Reason: typo.

Post Fiend
    Keeps us al busy and enjoying ourselves during down time :)

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    if you don't like what someone has to say then ignore it. every poster is allowed to express their opinions, as long as they stay within the forum rules.
    so... im allowed to tell everyone to shut up cause i dont want brian and sean to see something... im also allowed to be a complete ass and derail threads as i please, as long as i follow forums rules?
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    so... im allowed to tell everyone to shut up cause i dont want brian and sean to see something... im also allowed to be a complete ass and derail threads as i please, as long as i follow forums rules?
    It's no worse than what you all would do to all those threads that emerged saying "Please thank Sean and Brian for their hardwork"

Or rather... thread.

There are going to be people on opposing sides in any forum, why people must insist that "majority knows best" is beyond me...
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

i support banning him
    <JohnSnowstorm> everytime i have sex its in the name of joerne

Regular
    What's so special about these fricken dice, VT2?

"VT2 Is a dinosaur. Please can we put him in the corner of some field with a bale of hay, or under some bridge?"

Give me one, and I'll sit under it, on one condition.
    You must buy me a brick of custom dice.

VT2, why is it you find it completely necessary to post useless drivel and spam in every thread ever posted, thus derailing them?

if you don't have anything to add to a thread, then KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT. i've known you to have a lot of good things to say, but now you're just on this stupid "let's derail every thread posted" binge, and it's just downright stupid, not to mention annoying as hell.

so SHUT UP.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information