Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul's Prediction's for top setup

Vlahul's Prediction's for top setup

We all know that realest is the absolute strat power and so, therfore he will direct th FW-explorer-top-wannabe Sonata for the following setup:

Obviously Shepard, we all know that. They consider Sage also but Shepard will prevail!

1. they were DE so they will not choose it again even if he CONSIDER it.
    2. Dwarfie give him shakespearean nightmares, like TO BE or NOT TO BE.
    3. in the end he will try to impress everybody by not chosing neither dwarves nor DE and go for Avians/Shepard.

My good friends from Secrets got the same shakesperean nightmares as mighty Realest,however considering Secrets are weaker, they are more haunted. Therefore they flame the forums asking DWARF/ARTISAN. It is pretty obvious what the getto will choose. Some DE will be there and there.

The cheesies chosed Shepard even before S&B posted the changes. They are the most predictable. They will go for a combo of dwarves/shepard with DE/shepard and of course cheese always was terrified by incoming attacks so the majority of his kingdom will go for Humans cause of their 0/6 specs. That is SAFE.

The Absies are ****ing their pants knowing that im coming for them. Therefore they will try to make a war setup based based on Avians with possibly some elves but they will have ORCS too. Maybe A LOT of orcs cause they think ABS protect them for GB. A mix of Shepard with Tactician and Warrior for the Absies.

Pulse will be a little bit wiser by going SAGES, farming some FW kds for science and mixing the sages with avians/elves and some humans.

I would not include sleepy here, but since coss want to brag a lot and have Sleepy everywhere, i cant make him mad on me. Sleepy will tend to go dwarf/artisan but they will end up as SAGES and most likely humans. Dont know why roros like humans so much, i guess cause of the MORE GOLD race. Greedy nation.

the rest of top 10 explorer gettos will copy realest and cheese.
    the rest of warring kds will copy absies gettos.
    the top 10 honor getto-rape will go gnomes mostly mixed with avians/de/elves.

the rest of the server will go dwarf/artisan.

Whats important is IMO "What will VLAHUL's kd pick?" :O
    Last edited by Joerne; 27-01-2010 at 09:31.
    <JohnSnowstorm> everytime i have sex its in the name of joerne

Post Fiend
    i feel someone is jealous on the top kd's :(

*pets vlahul* it'll be alright=/

who is this retard anyway?

i just try to give my two coins. i am really anxious to see if is proved a correct prediction.

the only kingdom that i know what setup will go is a top 10 honor getto-raper that will go full gnomes. the rest are assumptions.

short races suck ... tall races ftw
    IMPERIALS KLA

we all go 25 orcs tactician with full GS to have fun with you guys.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicco View Post
    i feel someone is jealous on the top kd's :(

*pets vlahul* it'll be alright=/

who is this retard anyway?
    he's an old school romanian who used to lead the S4D alliance and go for honor charts

he also hates secrets and forced me to change my name to _pinkie on IRC
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

I hope you are right.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

usually i am Kuhan, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by vlahul View Post
    3. in the end he will try to impress everybody by not chosing neither dwarves nor DE and go for Avians/Shepard.
    But how do you know? This is outrageous!

This only proves what we all have suspected for a long time now, Vlahul has indeed infiltrated most of the top kingdoms!

Sir Postalot
    um... without wanting to punch too much of a hole in his predictive ability...

but saying ABS will go avian/orc/elf using Shepard/Tactician/Warrior pretty much covers half the races and half the personalities

sonata picking avain/shep is an interesting choice

pulse going avain/elf/human as all sages, well, for some reason i seriously doubt that

as for the T10 honor kd's going gnomes/avians/de/elves... wow,,, that's.... amazing... you picked the 4 races MOST likely to hold onto their honor.... genius =D

and i cant comment either way on what secrets is going/thinking and would be punished by having to talk to DH for hours on end, 1 on 1
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

kaunista, laugh or not.

for example Warsong merged into us after disbanding. but 2 players of them went to Absies kingdoms.

Also, some other big fans of us were recruited by the top 10 kds explorers.

what do you think it will happen?

bwahahaha... THEY GIVE US BUTTON, OMFG OMFG, this will be so fun.

PS: only absies retards would accept 2 ex-Warsong players into their kds. it is well known that in over 20 ages WS hated and warred ABS.

Post Fiend
    Cheesies haven't even decided yet bro.

i tried to make it more complicatd. but you weak people want everything for free.

there you go:

abs race percentages:
    20-30% avians with warrior or rogue
    20-30% orcs/tactician or warrior
    20-30% elves or humans.

it is not excluded to go majority avian kingdom. but is excluded to go full elf kd or full orc kd.

pulse will go sages mainly. warrior as a 2nd option. avians and elves will be their main choice, followed by a few-several orcs/humans.

the top 10 honor will go either full avians or 80% avians. but their main choice avian/rogue.
    or 70-80% gnomes or half elves-half avians or gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    um... without wanting to punch too much of a hole in his predictive ability...

but saying ABS will go avian/orc/elf using Shepard/Tactician/Warrior pretty much covers half the races and half the personalities

sonata picking avain/shep is an interesting choice

pulse going avain/elf/human as all sages, well, for some reason i seriously doubt that

as for the T10 honor kd's going gnomes/avians/de/elves... wow,,, that's.... amazing... you picked the 4 races MOST likely to hold onto their honor.... genius =D

and i cant comment either way on what secrets is going/thinking and would be punished by having to talk to DH for hours on end, 1 on 1

Thread Information