Thread: Nostalgic player looking for kd.

Nostalgic player looking for kd.

Hey!

I played this game a lot like 4-5 years ago and have to admit that I did pretty well. Now I thought that I'd give it another go. Sad to see that the number of players have shrunk to this size, but hey, life's a *****..

I'd like to get into a descent KD with a big addiction to wars. No need for a ultra-serious-utopia-is-my-life-and-everything-else-doesnt-matter-kinda-kd (if there are any of them left, that is..).

Im ONLY using my e-mail, in other words no icq, irc etc. BUT I'm planning to be very active and let the power of the iPhone (internet in your pocket!) guide me!

Anyway, if you need/want a dedicated player, then give me a shout here or send me a pm.

Thank you.

hey babe, the game changed a lot last 3 years and i have to admit that if you want achieve anything together with your team, irc is a must.

i wish you good luck and i believe there is a home for you and you'll find it soon!!

yours,
    stani
    fire!!!

Post Fiend
    Would you be willing to use IRC?

Stani calling random ppl "babes" ,since when?:p

hi mehr.. I'm looking for a few active players in my KD. We're not a SUPER KD or anything. Just trying to get organized a win a few wars this age. Just learning to work together, the core group has been together since last age. We communicate through the forums and in-game messaging. If you would like an invite to try us out, just let me know..

We're looking too. IRC isn't mandatory, but SOMETHING besides email and in-game messenger is. Check out our recruitment thread here:
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=606943

Thread Information