Thread: Warring KD Looking for 1 Active Player

Regular

Warring KD Looking for 1 Active Player

Are you active? Do you love warring and everything that comes with that? IRC no problem? Mentally unstable? Then this might be the right kingdom for you.

My kingdom is currently looking for 1 active, experienced player that's into warring. We don't care about networth or honor, though it's a nice bonus it's not our primary goal. Everyone in our kd is in IRC, and we have a bot and website (not pimp) set up. Other than a warring kingdom we're a fun bunch of people to hang out with, tend to have (drunk) skype meetings from time to time, and play this game for the people in it. We ended top 25 networth and top 10 honor last age.

We require players to get in IRC whenever they log into Utopia. If you can't use mIRC or java (cuz of firewalls for example), that's no problem, we have other ways for you to be online. During wars and hostile, troops in = troops out. We do not have SK aspirations, but we do want players that are experienced, especially with warring and running hybrid provinces.

Interested? Contact me on IRC, you can find me idling in #recruiting channel. Or just send me a PM here.

Thanks!

Regular
    Already found a player, bit earlier than expected hehe.

Thread Information