Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdoms to watch for in Age 46

Kingdoms to watch for in Age 46

Age 45 saw the rise to prominence of many kingdoms to the scene. One that immediately come to mind include the warring powerhouse kingdom of Pulse, who have toppled the likes of Grace, Freedom and BIO on their well documented war resume. Another one that came onto the screen towards the end of the age was Glory, who while may have bravery, their brains remain to be see. Lastly, we saw dubai's kd win nr1 cow in a complete and utter trash of a ghetto.

Anyway, as we embark into Age 46, we should keep an eye out for the next coming of utopia's elite, and here's a few I had in mind:

Simians: been around a long time, and are battled hardened. They are experienced and will not back down from anyone, so this age may be the age they regain some prominence that has eluded them in recent times.

Synergy: a mix of copycats and 7th or something I was told. Copycats is the strategic stronghold of the server, and adding 7th's experience with a completed age under their belt only adds to their progression into utopia's elite.

BIO: Another household warring name in utopia, should definitely keep an eye out on these warmongers who know a thing or two about taking care of business.

This is all that comes to mind atm, I'll add more as they come to mind. As I write this, IMO, the kd poised to break out this age 46 is going to be Simians. Server beware.

You forgot that Pulse also farmed Equilibrium of Absalom at the end of last age.

I mentioned in another thread about Simians. I think they got something special coming this age. I even dare to say that Pulse might soon be threatened.

Tho you Realest post some nice names. Synergy has the strategic brains of the game. Its scary how much deductive power they have. BIO has been and still is a very very strong warring kingdom. I still bet my money on Anri and his merrymen.

rofl
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    My kingdom is pretty awesome. I mean, our king didn't fit in with the theme properly, lots of people didn't bother to vote, we have a gnome mystic, we have one orc, we have a thread to post your attacks in, we are warring directly OOP, three guys are using Pimp, our kingdom name IS ALL CAPS, and our banner is a stolen picture from a video game.

We are indefeatable.

:(

sounds awesome balbanes :) definitely need to be added to the list.
    "Reality is for those who can't hack Drugs"

in fact i believe that realest wanted to drag attention once more over sonata

thats the pure purpose of his post.

Also, vlahul's kingdom is said to be one of the best, so I would add that to the list. But its still inferior to Pulse, Simians & CO.

Post Demon
    The kingdoms either side of mine both look scary, although hopefully the organisation needed to have all 25 provs following a theme and 24 of them playing Dwarf does not translate to them being any good at actually playing the game.

But then if they are good they'll leave us way behind OOP anyway so it won't matter apart from putting a danmpener on the island charts!

Postaholic
    i doubt simians will ever be a top kd

Sir Postalot
    *cowers in fear of pulse*
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

I think honor FTW!

Enthusiast
    People actually give a **** about threads like this? People wanting publicity they think their KDs deserve?

Load of bollocks.

I would like to take this opportunity to bring some publicity on some of our Absalom kingdoms which traditionally do not get the fanfare as EQ/Rage/Sanc. We actually have a number of other kingdoms and I would like you to especially keep your eye on Trinity (which started well last age and held down the #2 spot until EQ and Sanc had finally gotten ready to take over that position on the server.

Another Kingdom to watch out for is Grace. Although last age they did basically nothing worthwhile mentioning, one of the things we all appreciate is that along with the dawn of the new age is the fresh opportunity for greatness. I have no doubt in my mind that they will step forward and cease this.

But the kingdom I want all of you to watch out for is Dragons of Absalom. Known mostly as a subpar warring kingdom that got entangled in a retal war with Trinity last age, we feel that this age that they are ready to step forward into the elite of utopia with a possible t10 finish.

As always Absalom would like to thank kingdoms like freedom, and the kingdoms of HaLL, and WTF for kindly donating their acres to our cause.(Especially freedom last age was a large contributor to our success) Without you guys there every age we could not consistently do what we do.
    Last edited by OfficialForAbsalom; 01-02-2010 at 22:48.

Anzac FTW.
    Anzac ftw

Thread Information