Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SG Kingdom aka Snowflakes Recruitment Thread

SG Kingdom aka Snowflakes Recruitment Thread

We're a top 20 S'porean kingdom who're seeking 1-2 dedicated players to have fun with other fellow Singaporeans. We have an active and dedicated leadership who has been playing in the highest level as well as give advice or help to new players joining the kingdom.

Qualities we look in a player:

1) You must be from Singapore. We're not interested in Singaporeans out of the country.

2) We're looking for friendly, sociable and mature people who're able to deal with crap dished out by us.

3) IRC activity is mandatory as it is our primary channel of information desmination. We will need you to idle in our channel. You must also be contactable through SMSes and mobile.

4) Commitment and dedication. We don't require you to be on 24/7 or know the dynamics of the game inside out as long as you're active, hardworking, willing to learn and follow orders. Punctuality on wave times and making 2 hits a day during war is required.

5) Cooperative, selfless team players - Be-warned that there's a certain degree of micromanagement involved here. In certain situations, we require people to take one for the kingdom and smile doing it. If you're one who focuses on individualism, you need not apply. We operate like the army here.

About us
    We're a family that is very close knitted and we meet up pretty often. Spontaneous last minute suppers and monthly dinner meetups are normal. If you like to meet new people, i'm pretty sure you'll like it here.

If you're of sociable nature who likes to meet new people and fulfill the above requirements, please contact Unexpected or Lovefool in #spore on irc.utonet.org
    This is SG Kingdom, if you are reading this you are the resistance - #Spore

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

hmmm Singaporeans or players who live in Singapore can look for me to apply for the kingdom.

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

Thanks for the interest in SG Kingdom we are currently full but we do have a waiting list if you intend to join us and fellow Singaporeans to have fun.

Do contact me for more information and Happy CNY. HUAT AH!

Cheers

Post Fiend
    fyi waiting list means u are the sitter for someone in holiday season.

GhettoFTW

fyi waiting list means u are the sitter for someone in holiday season.
    I dont get players to just sit for some players who go on holidays

I look for long term players

Cheers

Hi guys we are looking for players to play with us in our lovely family of SG players do contact me if you are interested in joining us

Cheers~~~

Hi people, we are looking for players to join our kingdom so do drop by #spore to look for me for more information

Hi, im from sg, looking to return to dabble in utopia after a 5-6 years blank, i had played for 4 years before that tho. Is that ok?

Yeaa do you irc come on #spore and look for & and above and they will direct you

an alternative is to give me your msn and i will talk to you in private

Can I apply ahead of time seeing as I might be going to work in Singapore?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

yes of course, if the game still exists by the time you hit our shores :)
    my spider sense is tingling.

Singapore Snowflake - #spore @ irc.utonet.org

we're still lookin'

I am singaporean, may i join too?
    I played about nearly 2 years ago..

come online to look for lovefool or myself.

Hi my name is Stanley,26 years of age from Singapore..
    Saw a reply from lovefool..
    I'm pretty interested in joinning you guys, i'm currently working as a real estate advisor, own time own target, plenty of time to login..
    Stopped for a year because of work, but i'm a free bird now, can't wait to get back in action..

Has been to the channel but didn't see anyone online..
    Add me on msn -
    MSN : stanleylim84@hotmail. com
    Hp: 81682287

Thread Information