Thread: No Honor Among Thieves

No Honor Among Thieves

I doubt there are very many using their thieves for more than resource stealing and SoMs, but I, as a gnome, have tried to use my thieves to soften up some targets in our war. Today I was doing some kidnapping/NS on a target about 100 acres smaller than me and decided to check out my honor/op. To my surprise, it was zero. In fact, I did about 30 ops on this provo and got zero honor. To check and see what the heck was going on, I cast a fireball on this same prov and got 1 honor point. I'm hoping it's due to the size difference. Otherwise, thievery just got a lot less interesting.

Just wanted to know if anyone had been doing T/M ops and monitored their honor/op this age.
    Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. Kid will eat ivy, too. Wouldn't you?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If you're not in war you can expect basically no honor off ops.

We are in war...read my post. :p

have tried to use my thieves to soften up some targets in our war.
    Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. Kid will eat ivy, too. Wouldn't you?

seems to be an issue with nw difference...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Demon
    I got honour from my thievery ops. Not much, but then there is enough stealth to do quite a lot of ops.

It is something that should be looked into. I've also noticed recently that thievery/magic produce very little honor, even during war.

1-4 honor is all i was getting, even after 24 hours into war on a prov very close to mine in nw.

part of that though is it's early in the age and people don't have their full honor yet
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Your gains seem normal. If you want top honor gains go for very close NW and try the hardest opps. Propaganda will give you a decent ammount. I once got my gnome up to 35 MOD TPA in pimp (8:1 raw), just for fun mind you . It's very hard to keep up with hits in honor terms when they can grab 300 or 400 honor twice a day.

Thread Information