Thread: Chasing activity

Chasing activity

Howdy howdy,

I'm sick of my inactive KD.

I work in an office that sort of 'allows' me to long in multiple times during the day (every hour, if I'm particularly bored) but I play in a KD full of emptiness. Strange analogy, I know; but you haven't played in my KD. Haven't heard form the Monarch for 4 days. He logs in, he just doesn't get involved. The forums sit idle for days on end. Less then half the KD updates pimp. No one is interested in war. Everyone has FAR more defense than offense... it's just a sad place to be.

So I'm super active, I LOVE pimp (and wish more people loved it as much as I do...) and i live on the kingdom forum, but I'm not too keen on IRC and MSN, given I predominately play on a work computer.

I've played two ages recently, after a 5 year stint with no Utopia. I'm hooked again, I just want a KD that enjoys/plays the game as much as I do.

Oh, and I live in Australia. And I'm really hanging out for a war.

Any takers?

/msg NuahK hey

on irc, which is required for my kingdom, even if you were to be online for every second of the day it'd still be required.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Here's our recruitment thread:
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...ur-slots/page2

I would really appreciate some sort of outside messenger use, even if it's just the AIM webpage portal.
    We usually have most of the Kingdom on IRC when we're at war, so if you could stop by when you're off work, that'd be lovely too.

We have (2) scripted DE's clogging up our slots atm, but once they're gone, we'll likely have a nice spot opening.

I can probably get away with using AIM a couple of times a day through a web browser when I'm at work. I guess the potential issue there is the time difference - I'm GMT + 8.

IRC from home shouldn't be an issue, once my new computer gets built (1-2 weeks). Just waiting on a couple of parts to arrive in the post. (3.8 GHz, here I come!) But I have to stress that I play most of my Utopia from work, and don't actually spend a great deal of time at home - so I don't know that I can be on IRC everyday. During war though, I can certainly make an extra effort.

So long as you're a moderately interesting KD full of active players who are willing to support and share with the 'new guy', I'm very keen. I also wouldn't mind if there was something that vaguely resembles intelligence from the majority of the people in the KD... That'd be kinda nice...

Anyway - who's happy with that? I wanna move!

I'm happy with that. Sounds like a great compromise. Why don't you contact me on AIM or IRC when it's convenient?
    If you're GMT +8, we're about 1/3 Asian, so you'll have resources. And since I'm GMT -5, we'd cross paths early and late, which seems to work fine for everyone else atm.

irc.utonet.org : channel #canwe-public
    AIM: glitterdown
    Last edited by glitterdown; 12-02-2010 at 17:12.

theres an all aussie KD out there that may be looking just for you :P Find Jobolob and speak with him!
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Hey glitterdown - sent you a message on AIM but it won't send IMs to you offline.

I won't have IRC for another week - so maybe shoot me over an email for the time being? seanyland at g mail dot com. (It won't let me post email addresses with a post count lower than 4...)

Cheers.

hey Sean are you in Sydney and played in Imperials in the past ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

HI Hurlin, nah - that's not me mate. I'm on the west coast.

I'm still looking for a KD. IRC is a possibility sometimes (at home - definitely during war), but most of my activity comes from playing at work and I don't have an IRC client on the work computer. I can do AIM at work if required.

Is there anybody out there??

Thread Information