Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vlahul's short comeback

Veteran

Vlahul's short comeback

Looks like the big mouth got kick out the game again ... I wonder for how long le cheater is off this time. I did estimate his kd would disband by end of age but I expected it to survive at least to year 2 ... and now is gone .... again. Looks like I do not really have to prove him anything when he got farmed by an average KLA kd ...

Postaholic

Lol

yeah, hands up anyone who didn't see this coming a mile away?

like I said from the word go: all talk no substance
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

R.I.P. mate =\

Regular
    He'll just script himself back in, lol

interesting.

there was a mistake from omac part. we will be reinstated for sure, i hope is in the next 12h.

yes we did reseted 4 of our provinces to save time in rebuild and so. nothing ilegit, is part of the game rules, many done it before.

as for the KLA, most of people know we warred 7 days continuess with OOW drags and OOW razes, we defeated Astral in minimum got 2h of peace and been declared by VnV. From Astral and Vnv took abt 18k honor and 8k acres. VnV refused to surrender while they ended 30-40k nw as u see in their kd page and we waas 60-90k. i WD since im not wasting time to trad march 5 acres from stubborned noobs.

as for the coss - coss is farming for acres and science. all roros know that. Coss farmed science from another shell and also farmed about 10k acres. His time will come no problem.

Get a CE of Coss each day and you will see what i mean.

Veteran

lol

I liked the "omac mystake thing" and the "coss farm sci ":)) the most in this thread. tell me how could I farm sci 1 week OOP lol and not just sci but also land! Indeed we are superSleepy but we don;t have 10 generals you know? Do you even know our location?:))

dude SHUT UP and stop making a fool of yourself every time you post something.

You are a shame for romanians and even call us "roros". shame on you!! shame ! shame! shame! mata-i roro I am romanian you jackass!
    Last edited by coss; 14-02-2010 at 09:48.

coss farmer and multi i will ignore you from now. i bet you have just waited this to start some trolling, hehe. youll see us reinstated.

Veteran
    well it is not my fault you have a big mouth:)) but yeh I saw it comming! I expected you to lose to a better kd and not a second hand KLA kd:)) proves I was right about you from the start.

Care to post some proves about my multi and farming please? I can about yours if you want it. I have logs from your private channel and people that played for your ghetto last and this age and they left cause you x-loged their accounts . EVEN noobs and Nicu said you x-log and farm like mad ....

Regular
    lol, what a dumb ass statement about you being bigger. Avarage nw of VnV is a lot higher than yours, and you even have 4 provs in protection now.

You surrender cuz you knew you was gonna loose all that nice, and useless, honor. Boohooo!

Veteran
    Good work VnV ! Keep it up !

2.3k acres gained in 100 ticks of war... good job! :D

so: Vlahul, noobs and VT2 are deleted now?

I have a perfectly fine province going.
    You forgot that sinners got deleted for cheating, too.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul View Post
    there was a mistake from omac part. we will be reinstated for sure, i hope is in the next 12h.

yes we did reseted 4 of our provinces to save time in rebuild and so. nothing ilegit, is part of the game rules, many done it before.

as for the KLA, most of people know we warred 7 days continuess with OOW drags and OOW razes, we defeated Astral in minimum got 2h of peace and been declared by VnV. From Astral and Vnv took abt 18k honor and 8k acres. VnV refused to surrender while they ended 30-40k nw as u see in their kd page and we waas 60-90k. i WD since im not wasting time to trad march 5 acres from stubborned noobs.

as for the coss - coss is farming for acres and science. all roros know that. Coss farmed science from another shell and also farmed about 10k acres. His time will come no problem.

Get a CE of Coss each day and you will see what i mean.
    What Vlahul forgots to mention is that he was facing 7unbreakeble provs so he never could won the war and that VnV was starting to take back acres and honor. Ofcourse in your position the only thing you could do was to WD because their was nothing left for you to gain and you could only lose. But calling this as a win is ofcourse stupid. VnV won the war and your kd made a tactical WD.
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Vlahul gave me many laughs since he returned to the game =).

Keep going dude!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information