Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars: Aftermath

Veteran
    The battle was short, but lively while it lasted. They were new to combat of this type - some more than others. As the Force flowed through Rand, he could feel that rush of battle, the old familiar tugging that kept him from the front line. The control of emotion, the stretching out of one's feelings, the release of the body to the will of the living Force - that was the true battle. When one practiced Juyo, it touched every action and thought thereafter with the same intensity. It was a concept beyond a saber form, one that Master Windu was rather familiar with. More familiar than some said was healthy as he developed Vapaad.

Valuri spoke to a man injured and left over, then spoke of the Holocron after sending Terri away. Like a drug, Rand could feel his senses dulling back to the norm, his muscles relaxing along with his mind. The pressure release itself in a constant stream, rather than an explosion. "Grandmaster Yoda is where?" Rand asked, his sabers returning to their clips on his belt.

"Master Yoda is on Yavin IV," Valuri answered.

"Very well. I have something else to report to him. Albeit with what's going on right now it falls to insignificant." Rand looked at either of the two of them and nodded, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, both of you. I'll see you in the Yavin system. I'll stay behind here and make sure we aren't missing anything of importance while you go on ahead. The honesty of one touched by the Sith goes about as far as his siding with the Light. I think there's more to be found than that fool said." Walking past the two of them, he stepped nearly out of the light of the dim hall but stopped.

"I do have one question... Usually, Force-sight can reveal at least a sign of cloaking devices. We were lucky they have no control of their emotions, like real Sith do. Has anyone encountered cloaking devices powered by the Dark Side of the Force? I've heard of Mechu-deru before, but never applied to cloaking devices." Randaar cleared his throat. "No matter... Perhaps Master Yoda in his wisdom might have some enlightenment for us." Waiting for no response, he walked into the darkness of the nearly unpowered station.

<3 starwars
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ PLUR ~ Spankers FTFW Hasta La Victoria Siempre
    -- visit us on irc #spankers

News Correspondent
    pew pew SW fans! Disney buying LucasFilm and already in production for SW Episode 7

Thread Information