Thread: Woah I'm back and looking for a home....cq still rules ;)

Woah I'm back and looking for a home....cq still rules ;)

Okay long time player here even tho I did quit for a really long time. Honestly I'm more so looking for some familiar faces that might still play and be able to give old vortex a home but if something else comes along wont say no to quality.

So about me? Well played Utopia for abut 15 ages way back in the cq days. Um I was in multiple superkingdoms, Relentless armies and Jesters troupe the first to come to mind even tho I probably did forget a ton. Got a few top 10 finishes and multiple top 50 for what thats worth. Honestly doesnt seem like that much changed other then mehul I guess selling the game haha.

Now what I`m looking for, an active hopefully top 25-50 kingdom, but honestly if I find a buncha peep i know I wont care about this ages rank as long as we are rebuilding. What I bring to the table? Uh well experience, you dont need to hold my hand to find targets etc, irc, msn etc no probs. Very active due to being able to log on from work and via phone ahhh ya technology!!

Anyway if someone could help me out and tell me if the following people are still playing, and if they are, send em my way. Some should remember me from way back. Back then it was all Icq but i assume it has changed.

Okay looking for any of these old timers, Savannah, Flogger, Red Phoenix, Gont, ASF honestly really anyone that was in RA or Jesters with me. Most of the Absalom people should also be able to tell me is Savannah still plays so....help a old timer out :)
    Last edited by Vortexdr; 24-02-2010 at 20:00.

Eh some more old timers who I was in kingdoms with: Taurus, LeperX, Palmer (sav's hubby, I think), odd faery, Tezu, Jack Remeau, B1acksun, Anthro, LekkerNL....

Ehh yeah kind of a long list then again I guess I had good connections haha.

Seriously tho someone has to know if any of these people still around....I'm sick of being in a ghetto!! Help a brother out!!!!

Ok so let's place bets on who gets him first, ASF or flogger.

3 to 1 on flogger, any takers? Bets? Bring your bets!!!
    S E C R E T S

I just came back this age too after being away for a long time. Being in the ghetto sucks : / I'm pretty sure Gont stopped playing along time ago, I remember RTP telling me he left, But he may have come back for all I know.

If you hear from any old Abs let me know!, ive been looking for RTP, Vixen, Warkrazz, Panthira, Balljoints, Xpnobody, Eeeegor, Poonka, Akorth, Cloud, Vale

odd ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    we have a province in our kd called savannah..but he went inactive so we killin him off. dunno if thats same person
    Who shot who in the what now?

Sir Postalot
    2 to 3 was a much better line

lol

Thread Information