Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why was Utopia removed from the forum list? pt II

Why was Utopia removed from the forum list? pt II

I'm not certain why this was deleted, I'm certain I didn't break any forum rules and I wasn't given an explanation. So here it is again :)
    update:

the official line is as follows

The Uto forums are undergoing rework to remove the "cartoony" images as per user request
    The forum will not then be consistent with Jolt Forum styling and so will not be listed.
    Should we find an alternative style that's acceptable to all parties, we can consider adding it back in the future.
    And I was told by someone else (not sure who, I think it was Bishop) that Utopia was removed because Utopia's style caused the forum to crash. So:
    - Was Utopia removed for aesthetic or technical reasons?
    - If it was aesthetic reasons, why is Utopia's style less acceptable than that on the Trukz and LoZ forums?
    - If it was technical reasons, is this being looked into or will it be left as is?

We would really like to have Utopia put back on the list. Thank you for your patience.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

You know why they removed forums.. Same reason cos they didn't give an update in a month now :3
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    They're fading the game out, get a clue already. Doesn't take a genius to see that the game is less than profitable with you bunch constantly plaguing the forums. You're more work than a newborn baby.

Postaholic
    complacant a brain washed sheep that settles for less?

Troll whining, no doubt

Never been to the forums but I can imagine if the whine of the trolls is the same there as it is here is basically removing the bad apple from the barrel before it all gets infected.

Having said that - how many major trolls are there? 5 .. 10 .. 20? Dun think there's more than that.

How many people that play and love this game. 10,000?

Doesn't seem right the majority who love this game should suffer for the actions of a few.

Simple solution: Ban them from posting.

Ban the 20 so that the other 9,980 can continue to enjoy the game they love.

This is not just for the edification of the devs. It is also for the sake of the game and the players.

They put people off, infect them with their negative entitled attitude, ruin the enjoyment of others

For the sake of the player base they should be banned from posting.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Prince blood. I agree to disagree with everything you said the last couple of days. .
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Postaholic
    prince blood is trying to troll

dont take the bait :)

My solution is for the entire server to unite, form an armistice for one day, two days, three - kill all scripted kds - demonstrate our love for Utopia and the fact that we are capable of being part of the solution and can deal with our problems as one united server as adults and are worth saving.

What's yours?

Ignoring you tbh. Everything you have said that I have read in the last few days has been complete trash. There is strong evidence that Uto is being "let go" including multiple examples of Devs being aware of cheeters and ignoring it. Blatantly. They have even admitted it!

WTF man get a clue. I would not usually make personal attacks but you have got my blood boiling!

Quote Originally Posted by Carniverous View Post
    I would not usually make personal attacks but you have got my blood boiling!
    Why you think his name is Prince Blood? Ha? Yes, exactely bacause of that!
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Carniverous View Post
    Ignoring you tbh. Everything you have said that I have read in the last few days has been complete trash. There is strong evidence that Uto is being "let go" including multiple examples of Devs being aware of cheeters and ignoring it. Blatantly. They have even admitted it!

WTF man get a clue. I would not usually make personal attacks but you have got my blood boiling!
    .................................................................................................... .............................................

Well, if your blood is boiling why don't you man up and be part of the solution instead of going on with the same old whine.

I don't normally make personal attacks but when the future of Utopia is at steak ain't got no use for losers.

- "whaaaaaaaaaaa, they did this, they did that .. the sky is falling .. blablabla.."

Pathetic rumor mongor.

I'm amused by the notion that we should start razing the multis externally, as opposed to intra razing which is easy. It would take weeks, if not months. You suggest that as a better option than asking the admins to do their job? I seriously question your judgement Prince Blood.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Catwalk. It would not take months.
    Three days tops for a server wide assault.
    Alliance style.

Don't you get it. The admins could flick a
    switch & the scripted kds would be gone.
    But they don't.
    Why?
    The admins have left the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Blood View Post
    My solution is for the entire server to unite, form an armistice for one day, two days, three - kill all scripted kds - demonstrate our love for Utopia and the fact that we are capable of being part of the solution and can deal with our problems as one united server as adults and are worth saving.

What's yours?
    Well.. that's actually something i would agree with you on for once.
    Problem would be the fact that it doesn't permakill the provs unless intra.

Guess we'd have to try a little harder
    Last edited by Prince Blood; 17-03-2010 at 11:37.

Thread Information