Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clone wars

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I should prolly get on IRC =\
    Yeah, you probably should. Join the 20th century :D
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Blood View Post
    What does that mean? You're going to ban them from your channel? omg you trolls deserve each other.

Too bad you're ruining it for the other 9,980 people that are here to play Utopia
    rather than pontificate
    & glory in your own self importance.

Ban them! Ban them all! Just for a week. See how nice it would be.
    The real Utopia without the angst.

Then, if they come and start b*tching, again, perma ban them!
    I love how you aren't smart enough to follow a basic conversation.

I also love how you are much more of a troll than I am. You need to learn what these terms mean before you go around trying to tag them on people.

This is what you sound like
    These 20 or so guys are posting stuff that I don't agree with. They can't be serious....THEY ARE TROLLS. BAN THEM AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE IN THE GAME THINKS EXACTLY THE WAY I DO!
    We will get banned when we do something against the rules, which we don't do a lot of. Grow up and deal with it.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I love how you aren't smart enough to follow a basic conversation.

I also love how you are much more of a troll than I am. You need to learn what these terms mean before you go around trying to tag them on people.

This is what you sound like

We will get banned when we do something against the rules, which we don't do a lot of. Grow up and deal with it.
    .................................................................................................... .................................................

Palum lashes out cuz he's told to join the 20th Century lol & get irc

Basically, you and your cronies are what is called inside agitators.

You don't use the forums to exchange ideas with other players, or debate or even
    to say my kd's better than yours

You are know it alls - bitter and sour

You spend your time heckling the devs & admin cuz they can't do what you want them to do

Obviously, if they could fix the lag, they woulda fixed it

Obviously, if they didn't think the tick was necessary they wouldn't have implemented it

But y'all are extremely sad and unhappy people with nothing better to do
    then to get on the back of your betters and ride them and never let up

Normal procedure in forums is for complaints about the working of the game
    to be put into b & s

You know the devs and admin do not know how to fix the problems
    It was told to you that an expensive solution was being considered

But that is not enuff for you .... you have grown used to the fame
    How many dissy posts have we seen headed by Palem, Luth, Catwalk,
    DHaran, VT2 and a host of others

Til that is all you see in Utopia Talk
    Causing players to leave the forums
    Causing new people to leave the game cuz why would they want
    to play a game that so obviously sucks
    And finally ... causing admin to leave.

Ruining it for the 9,779 people who genuinely love this game.
    Why?
    So you could look important. No fail for you. As long as you
    know Devs can't fix the problems you have a guaranteed platform.

I dislike politicians in the game
    Even moreso, I dislike them in the forums

They act like it's everyone's interest they have in mind
    VT2, can't include you in this group, you are just
    naturally ornery. And you're going for your troll count.
    But the rest of them are no public heroes. Is sheerly
    self aggrandizement.

Y'all are petty and pathetic and you should be banned.

Not done anything wrong? S'if!

You may have killed the entire game for 9,979 people.
    with your whining and abusive attitude towards admin and
    the devs.

Ofc you should be banned. Anyone that makes non stop
    abusive posts complaining about the game should be banned.
    If they are so unhappy they shouldn't be here - not infecting
    and pervading other people who are happy with our
    Utopia.

Ban them for a week if they make dissy posts against the way the game is running.
    It will be so sweet to have a nice, upbeat, interesting forums to come into
    Even silence would be preferable - the real people that have been driven away
    would eventually return
    If they come back after a week and persist, permaban them.

People sign petitions and insist on making a fuss, ban them too.

If they quit the game, small loss.
    What is the loss of twenty-one people bent on tearing down the game against
    the survival of the game and the welfare of the 9.979 who are happy with
    Utopia the way it is.
    Last edited by Prince Blood; 18-03-2010 at 05:39. Reason: Forgot DHARAN
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Regular
    At the risk of a ban, somethign not very common for me:

Prince Blood, get your head out of B&S's ass and try to open your eyes past the **** so you can see what is going on!

You spend your time heckling the devs & admin cuz they can't do what you want them to do
    That means one thing and one thiong only: The owner needs to change the devs. Why not the other way around? Simple. There is nothing people asked that wasn't working before the new code. If worked before should work after too. After all they promised an awsome new code.

That is because all other methods failed. Bugs were reported by normal channels, heck, the scripter was reported on 12th February. We're passed middle of March and nothing was done. Now, tell me, how they imagine people can shut up when somebody is LITERALLY KILLING the community?

This is like:
    We report to the police that there is somebody who abusively occupied an empty house in the neighborhood.
    We report that a scripter abusively made up several provinces on the server.

He has attack dogs and mashine guns.
    He has high honor and 140 opa.

The police does nothing for a month and a half.
    The devs do nothing for a month and a half.

The guy starts to kill people from the neighborhood.
    The guy starts to kille provinces from the server.

The police does nothing.
    The devs do nothing.

I don't know what country you are but in my town there surely would be a very vocal riot.

Why?
    Utopia the way it is.
    You realise that in that number you included 600 scripted provinces? And you do a propaganda for the happines of 600 scripted provinces against 21 legit players? Plus the ones allready killed by the scripter? After all why the heck you trow out numbers? Numbers are not important. The principle is much more important. And OMAC/JOLT killed the principle.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Could we just stop insulting each other?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDGrey View Post
    That means one thing and one thiong only: The owner needs to change the devs. Why not the other way around? Simple. There is nothing people asked that wasn't working before the new code. If worked before should work after too. After all they promised an awsome new code.

That is because all other methods failed. Bugs were reported by normal channels, heck, the scripter was reported on 12th February. We're passed middle of March and nothing was done. Now, tell me, how they imagine people can shut up when somebody is LITERALLY KILLING the community?

This is like:
    We report to the police that there is somebody who abusively occupied an empty house in the neighborhood.
    We report that a scripter abusively made up several provinces on the server.

He has attack dogs and mashine guns.
    He has high honor and 140 opa.

The police does nothing for a month and a half.
    The devs do nothing for a month and a half.

The guy starts to kill people from the neighborhood.
    The guy starts to kille provinces from the server.

The police does nothing.
    The devs do nothing.

I don't know what country you are but in my town there surely would be a very vocal riot.

You realise that in that number you included 600 scripted provinces? And you do a propaganda for the happines of 600 scripted provinces against 21 legit players? Plus the ones allready killed by the scripter? After all why the heck you trow out numbers? Numbers are not important. The principle is much more important. And OMAC/JOLT killed the principle.
    Wolf, I appreciate that you care about Utopia. I do not lump you in with the trolls. Were you to make this post on February 12th, I prolly would have agreed with you. But __ the devs have turned their backs on us. Why? Because they got sick of the abuse.

They gave us this great new age .. They gave us Creeper
    He was used and abused despite the fact he'd fixed some bugs

They were considering an expensive upgrade
    The trolls made them loathe and abandon us

That is the way I see it - man, I used to come into these forums
    and cringe sometimes at the things people were writing - it was
    just plain ignorant

The police are public servants
    The devs are not servants nor were they hired to take abuse
    from a bunch of whiny little brats

The trolls do not speak for me nor the other 9979 people
    Why should we have to suffer cuz they had their day
    in the sun?

You need to be a little realistic ....... you saw what happened to Earth
    They fought - they had no control

Who has the owners ear?

I can lay a host of platitudes on you that unfortunately are very relevant

1. Don't bite the hand that feeds you

2. God give me the wisdom to change the things I can and accept the things I cannot

3. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar

What do you figure it means when the devs don't kill a scripted kd when they could have done so in the twinkling of an eye?

Means they don't care, they've had it, finito!

Don't you think it's about time we did something to prove Utopia is worth saving before it's too late?

Handing them a list of grievances they've seen ad infinitum when they've already left?

That ship has sailed.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Were you to make this post on February 12th, I prolly would have agreed with you.
    What you say in the quote makes no sense. I couldn't have made a post about the devs not doing anything for a month and half in the same day the scripter was reported.

If I would have made a post on 12th February about "we have scripter and the devs will not make anything about it for a month and half" you would have said: you're bashing the devs as you can't know what will happen.

They gave us this great new age .. They gave us Creeper
    He was used and abused despite the fact he'd fixed some bugs
    Well, that is a two edged sword. We can discuss that. They indeed gave us a great age START. Not a great age. Just the start. As you cvan see tha age is not finished and we have a scripter who is not dealt with. So teh age is not great.
    They indeed gave us Creeper. He fixed some bugs? I'll wait Luth's imput on that, before I agree or disagree, as Luth tracked all known bugs.

What I know for sure is that Creeper behaved absolutely unprofessionally when leaking out people's user names and e-mails. What I hope is that he was let go from his job for that. I care a lot for privacy. I know people can see my email on the web if they search for it. But I do care for a thing: If I give you in private (on a register form) my email, you don't broadcast it, in any way. I might be a 15 year old girl or a 60 year old movement impaired person and broadcasting my e-mail CAN OPEN MY PERSON TO REAL LIFE ABUSE. There is no good willed person on the net who would spread somebody's account information/e-mail.

You need to be a little realistic ....... you saw what happened to Earth
    They fought - they had no control
    And they took their fate in their own hands. As we will do too, if Utopia dies, I'm positive on that. But it is a fact that we will not go down silently. You can't take so many years from me without me being vocal about it. That is SERIOUS thing. Just imagine that I'm in the same kingdom for 6 years allmost!!! On May 5th will be 6 years. And before that I played in other kingdoms. I managed to split my time to be able to take a good care of my job, family, kid, friends, clubbing, concerts and many more things and still play this game at a fairly competitive level. That is a huge effort. How you imagine I can shut up? What sane person would shut up? Yes, any person who has a bit of humanity left inside him, would be vocal. I can't imagine to be such a cold robot to be able to shut up, when for different reasons people are prived of so many years. Some are here from the betas!

They were considering an expensive upgrade
    The trolls made them loathe and abandon us
    No, their serial fails were a bigger cause. Do you remember the extasy of the first months? We didn't waited for them with sticks and stones. We waited with flowers and cheers. And waited. And waited. Still waiting. Of course in 2 years of waiting, sticks and stones were raised from the ground.

That is the way I see it - man, I used to come into these forums
    and cringe sometimes at the things people were writing - it was
    just plain ignorant
    I can agree with that. Many are ignorants. Yet many aren't.

Don't you think it's about time we did something to prove Utopia is worth saving before it's too late?
    I'm doing it every day for a loooooong time ago.

What do you figure it means when the devs don't kill a scripted kd when they could have done so in the twinkling of an eye?
    Means they don't care, they've had it, finito!
    Handing them a list of grievances they've seen ad infinitum when they've already left? That ship has sailed.
    Jolt is still here even if FrontSquare seems not to be here anymore. Utopia is still running on the server. People are still paying for credits, so they are still entitled for support.
    If they don't offer help&support as they did until now and they don't announce that, but they are taking people's money, means there is a problem. Maybe a legal one, at least based on consumer's rights.
    Last edited by WolfDGrey; 18-03-2010 at 09:08.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Palum lashes out cuz he's told to join the 20th Century lol & get irc
    Curdie is a friend of mine and is allowed to take shots at me. You are not.

Basically, you and your cronies are what is called inside agitators.
    I have cronies? News to me.

You don't use the forums to exchange ideas with other players, or debate or even
    to say my kd's better than yours
    There's nothing of any value on this forum worth discussing/debating in the sense of the game itself nor is there any type of adequate discussion that isn't about Jolt.

You are know it alls - bitter and sour
    I'm a 'know-it-some'. I know what I need to know. I've never once claimed to know it all.

Obviously, if they could fix the lag, they woulda fixed it

Obviously, if they didn't think the tick was necessary they wouldn't have implemented it

But y'all are extremely sad and unhappy people with nothing better to do
    then to get on the back of your betters and ride them and never let up
    S&B are not my 'betters'. I actually do the job I get paid for.

They are hassled because they can not perform the job that they have taken on.

I never once hassled Mehul. Anyone that remembers the old forums can attest that I never even really showed my face until the beginning of the end. Mehul never got hassled because, whether or not he made decisions that I agreed with or not, he did his job.

Normal procedure in forums is for complaints about the working of the game
    to be put into b & s
    Normal procedure also calls that when you are being paid to do a job...you do said job.

You know the devs and admin do not know how to fix the problems
    And that is why they need to be fired. If I don't know how to do my job, I get fired.

It was told to you that an expensive solution was being considered

But that is not enuff for you .... you have grown used to the fame
    How many dissy posts have we seen headed by Palem, Luth, Catwalk,
    DHaran, VT2 and a host of others
    Luth is without a doubt the most helpful person on this forum left. She's a hell of a lot more helpful than 90% of the mods (damn you Patience!)
    Catwalk, whether you chose to believe it or not, has gone at lengths to help S&B make this game successful. I don't like some of the choices he perused, but at least he's contributed; sometthing you have no claim to.
    As far as I go. I offer my opinions and I try to be helpful when I can be. I haven't seen you help even one person on these forums. All you do is you show up, you tell the so-called 'big dogs' how 'wrong' they are about everything and you scurry away. You are the definition of a Troll. You make posts only to spark a fury of replies. You offer nothing to this forum and to this community. No one here can even say a good thing about you.

If they won't be fired, we'll get them to leave. Not a tough concept.

Right, because it's not like this game has eaten away years upon years of my life. The fact that you think there are 9779 people who still playing this game shows you to be naive.

And I'm curious. Have you contributed anything to the on-going clone talk and contributed ANYTHING into trying to save this game and more importantly, this community?

Why?
    So you could look important. No fail for you. As long as you
    know Devs can't fix the problems you have a guaranteed platform.
    I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about me. I'm not afraid to run my mouth to the small amount of people who can actually stand talking to me nor to the random douchebag like yourself who thinks he knows everything. Nothing about me says 'Hey, I'm important!'. I play in a ghetto that no one has ever heard of. I've made the charts once. All of my favorite people from this game have been people that the rest of the community didn't know existed. The ONLY 'important' looking thing about me is my post count, which isn't even all that impressive.

I dislike politicians in the game
    Even moreso, I dislike them in the forums

They act like it's everyone's interest they have in mind
    VT2, can't include you in this group, you are just
    naturally ornery. And you're going for your troll count.
    But the rest of them are no public heroes. Is sheerly
    self aggrandizement.
    The forums are here for people to discuss things and share their opinions. I'm WELL within my right to do so.

Y'all are petty and pathetic and you should be banned.
    I take it there's nothing wrong with calling people pathetic and constantly asking (and being denied) for their banning?

Not done anything wrong? S'if!

You may have killed the entire game for 9,979 people.
    with your whining and abusive attitude towards admin and
    the devs.
    You just said yourself, in this VERY post that S&B do not know how to do their jobs and it's me that's caused the game to die? **** off.

Ofc you should be banned. Anyone that makes non stop
    abusive posts complaining about the game should be banned.
    If they are so unhappy they shouldn't be here - not infecting
    and pervading other people who are happy with our
    Utopia.
    You see what you want to see. For about this whole month up until 2 days ago, I only made 1 post a day, most of which were not at all related to Jolt. I've been much more helpful in these forums than you ever have and prolly ever will be. You have not once helped a single person. Your only agenda is to come in here and tell the people with the big post counts that they are idiots all to make you seem cool like the underdog that will stand up to the big guys.

Ban them for a week if they make dissy posts against the way the game is running.
    It will be so sweet to have a nice, upbeat, interesting forums to come into
    Even silence would be preferable - the real people that have been driven away
    would eventually return
    If they come back after a week and persist, permaban them.
    You need to get it through your skull. We are not getting banned. You can keep asking until your lungs fall out, but you won't get your wish.

People sign petitions and insist on making a fuss, ban them too.
    Yes, to hell with a fair democratic system!

If they quit the game, small loss.
    Utopia the way it is.
    So I'm killing the game by apparently 'driving people away' from the game. But you're a saint by driving people away from the game? Right.

In ALL of those quotes, I would have hoped for a single, accurate piece of a text, but there isn't. You see what you want to see and you draw assumptions off your your biased supposed 'observations'. The people that are supposedly killing this game are the only ones in these forums actually doing anything to save it. There is not one post you have made that is of any worth to anyone besides yourself. You posts are only directed at people that you know will respond to your ridiculous posts and start up a big discussion. You are a troll. Go away.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    Sorry Palem, didn't mean to screw up your percentages. *chuckle*

Thread Information