Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Intentions recruiting 2

Regular

Evil Intentions recruiting 2

We're swapping out 2 players. If you're interested, pm Ganon or Henrik7 at #evilintentions on utonet.

Post Fiend
    Yes we are lookign at swapping 2 players now, so if anyone want fun and lots of wars and dont give a **** about what other people say of BS, then drop by #evilintentions and catch 1 of us. We like wars and seek hard wars for fun and we beat several decent KDs this age like mercy and isa, so if you like the idea to war and beat kds like those then drop by, we have a few demands though: be super active, use irc, put the team infront of you, and else be able to take and give jokes.

If this is something you might be interested in then PM me, as said we got 2 that will be swapped, no real rush, so we do not take any player dropping by, but we dont care if you come from a little weak kd or a big 1, or if you played for 10 years or 2 weeks, we just seek fun active irc users and nothing else, rest can come, so drop by and talk to me if you got any interest :p

Post Fiend
    Found 1 fitting guy, so if others are interested then be quick, would like this settled and fixed asap, so pm me on irc Henrik7 and we can secure you some fun time :p

Post Fiend
    Bump bump

I still need atleast 1 new guy to replace a guy that lost interest with the slow server and dont feel its worth to set alarms in wars to use 30 min to make a hit, so if your interested in a kd that war in top 30 and dont give a **** about rankings and what people say, then drop by #evilintentions and have a chat with us, we do have more fun that most other kds around :p

We won honor crown last age but was bored to death so rankings wont happen again in years, so no need if your a ranking whore seeking to win honor crown or like it, we seek 24/7 active people but people that want to have fun and not dice and xplore, then run to fw and back out to xplore more, enough of those kds nowdays.

henrik7 what is your opinion on dicing?

Post Fiend
    Hehe dont ask dicing = boring = shouldnt even be possible :p

dicing = no early hits = no stress = longer tenure

Post Fiend
    Hehe i still dont like dicing and that wont fit my kd, its dice free and xplore free kd...

But we can still use 1 new guy, swapped 2, but have 1-2 last players I need over next 4 weeks to swap, so if any active players find it interesting drop by and talk to us, we do have more fun that most if not all other kds around, so come aboard :)

But only very active players wanted, no medium active that wont set alarms in wars og will miss waves/hits in warsor dont use irc, so only drop by if you can be very active, we got 25 active and want to keep it that way!

Post Fiend
    We are still in process to change 1-3 of the lowest activity players so if any really active seeking a new fun warring kd, then drop by and talk to us, we atm have 25 players all log minimum 3-4 times a day, so you need to be more active than the lowest activity guys, else dont bother applying. It is a demand you set alarm in wars to hit when army returns and use IRC 24/7, we got a few that slack on IRC usage and its those i replace, so as said only very active team players wanted, else we keep the ones we already have :)

Regular
    is Chuck still in EI?

Post Fiend
    Yeah chuck is still with us.

so here i am...

pm me....

Post Fiend
    I need 1 more player again, 1 guy didnt live up to what he said he would, so again seeking 1 super active player that want to have fun and war a lot.

So find me on IRC and I will see if we are a good fit, so drop by #evilintentions and we talk there.

Post Fiend
    I need 1 super active player, a guy got a new job and will be leaving, sad for us but good for him, so Im back at needing 1 active irc user asap, so if anyone seeking a new home to have fun in and can be active, then drop me a PM :)

Post Fiend
    <<<< UPDATE 21. april >>>>

I am looking for 2 super active guys that want to be a part of a fun kd and put the same efford in as the rest of us do, so if your super active, use irc 24/7, seeking a new kd for the rest of the age and the new age to come, then drop me a PM on IRC, nick is = Henrik7.

But again we only seek super active guys, that will hit when army is home and will set alarm clock in war time, so be sure your active if you apply, since anything else would be waste of my time and your time and no reason for that :)

Thread Information