Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: over reacting maybe

over reacting maybe

there are scripts.
    there is lag
    but um........ i still find it playable. yes, there is gateway timeouts, yes it lags incredibly sometimes, but as long as i can sign in and do my stuf.... who knows maybe you old timers have something to bi*ch about but for the rest, its okay. just calm down please and dont talk bad about the devleopers!

Sir Postalot
    and then you log in, and it takes you 20 minutes to get in, and train army... then you have to leave for work... and it was so slow, that it timed out, so you have no idea if the 1 self spell you were actually able to cast actually worked... and you didnt have time to put your science points in, cause it took so damn long....
    at least that was my experience this morning... sometimes its not too bad, granted.... but it seems to be happening more and more these days
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

I totally agree with you _greenie.
    We are in a war right now and this morning, before work, I wanted to make an attack.
    Since I couldn't get a cb from my targets (it showed a nul page) I just gambled. Luckily it was a succes but still it sux that this is happening.
    It's sure not overreacting cause these things shouldn't happen but we all already know that so another useless topic tbh :p

And then you're in war, and you know for a fact this guy has all his stuff out.
    So you start taking intel, and it's slow, times out constantly, and before you know it, you've blown 40 minutes on getting his SoM.

Okay, so there's still 20 minutes left.
    You load up your war room, which only takes 7 minutes, start calculating, then you hit send army, with 8 minutes to spare.

And it times out.
    You get an 'oops!' Hit backspace, try sending out again. It tells you the game is ticking.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Fanatic
    Then you log in here and find people telling us nothing is wrong with the game

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

what is with all these idiots who are settling for this inferior, mediocre piece of poop? unbelievable...
    Last edited by Mickster; 23-03-2010 at 03:14. Reason: Potty Mouth.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    Ya know... it's probably a good thing my internet is up and down like a whore's drawers tonight, because it gave me time to re-think posting the ALL CAPS rant I had composed for this thread. So I will just say this:

We know you think it sucks, you don't have to post that it sucks in every thread.

Yes, we do, because we know it annoys you, just like how having a subpar shadow of the game we love annoys us.
    Last edited by VT2; 23-03-2010 at 02:48.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Ya know... it's probably a good thing my internet is up and down like a whore's drawers tonight, because it gave me time to re-think posting the ALL CAPS rant I had composed for this thread. So I will just say this:

We know you think it sucks, you don't have to post that it sucks in every thread.
    I am sorry for the idiots.

/hug?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    Okay, I've had it.

You appear to forget that I'm one of those people who should hate Utopia most of all, because I lived for over a decade in its shadow. While you guys got all the attention, Earth died a death of a thousand cuts. And yet I have spent hours and hours of my time trying to yank you guys together to make some progress on this issue. I've busted my ass to help you. I am NOT one of the reasons this game is dying, so step off and stop making it look like I am.

Whatever you are living through now, I have already been there - and never once did I feel it necessary to poop on the hand that was trying to feed me. I'm sick of you stepping all over my good intentions, and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. Consider that next time you feel the need to spout crap.

[Err... obviously that was not intended for you, Syntico. Unfortunate case of bad timing there. And thanks for the hug. :D ]
    Last edited by Mickster; 23-03-2010 at 03:18. Reason: Potty Mouth

*Pats Patty on the back*

Go get 'em!
    SYNERGY
    #synergy

>> Finn
    >> Formerly in Copy Cats, Lothlorien, and Pyromaniacs

Is Wizzy secretly a gay fish?

* &Wizard likes fishsticks
    <&Wizard> I love putting fishsticks in my mouth

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Utopia
    Earth
    See what you've done now?

You pissed off the 'Good Cop'.
    Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickster View Post
    See what you've done now?

You pissed off the 'Good Cop'.
    damn it... there goes my supply of donuts =(
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    OMG, I got edited! *hangs head in shame*

Well, if nothing else it improved my mood. Thanks for keeping me in line, Mick... lol

I'm not gonna rant but I do find it offensive when these ppl we have never heard from before come in here and try to us everything OK.

But on the other hand we've all said our spiel on how sucky the game is and has been. We don't need to continue to do so over and over and over.

Let's bring in some new information, new point of view, or something just generally constructive to the table.
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Thread Information