Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement 23rd March

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    Ah yes, my artistic ignorance exposed again. Seeing it IS art (or at least I was assured it was) and it does highlight that Thundergore is fallible, the link can stay. HOWEVER I think it best not to permit any similar imagery links or avatars, no matter their artistic merit :)

Enthusiast
    tzar thinks thundergore shouldn't refer to thundergore in the third person, as tzar was under the impression that thundergore didn't think thundergore was a big deal
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

Post Fiend
    A "paid employee??" Riot on, Dude!

Thats enough for *me to know its not completely hopeless!

El Predicto the Not-so-Famous Groundhog advises me he therefore rescinds his Prediction of Utopia's demise on Mar 31. We are saved!
    Last edited by WolfysBack; 23-03-2010 at 15:39. Reason: El Predicto slept-in
    Alas, poor Utopia! For 10 years I knew ye well.

Quote Originally Posted by tzar View Post
    tzar thinks thundergore shouldn't refer to thundergore in the third person, as tzar was under the impression that thundergore didn't think thundergore was a big deal
    Thundergore agrees and stresses that the act of speaking in the third person is to distance his real self from the forum creation - perhaps there is something to it psychologically? Would a little madness in the 'right places' be a bad thing?

I would like however for the community to administer a hard slap should I start to capitalise pronouns when referring to Thundergore. That would indeed be ridiculous.

good luck!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    *smacks Thundergore*

What??? You capitalized 'I'... you asked for it. :p

Welcome back Thundergore

Key words for the future should include "communication" & "summarize" *hint hint wink wink*

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Samiam View Post
    <3
    The only way to bag a classy cm is to give him two tickets to the gun show...and see if he likes the goods

Thanks in advance for your help Thundergore.
    Thank you Sean and Brian for getting someone on the case, even if indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    *smacks Thundergore*

What??? You capitalized 'I'... you asked for it. :p
    Caught out quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Thundergore View Post
    There is a backlog of reports across all channels - mail, PM and forum. Once this is cleared up I'd like to have a single channel for reporting cheaters. My preference at this time is the mail address.

I'll keep you posted.
    Just a little new information from the announcement. The mail address is utopiasupport@utopia-game.com.

Forum Fanatic
    bout damn time you got back Craig, what you over slept for a month or so didnt ya,dont do that anymore. The forums get wild when your gone,All we had was Patience to bug.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

hmm

Thundergore, I've been around for a while and by reading your excruciatingly long post there is only one advice I can give you: toughen your skin.

If there is one thing I've learned about this game thro the years is that cheaters will always play innocent and will be the first one to yell to an injustice when the swift retribution of an admin hit their kingdom. Cheaters you catch will make excuses, will send you well written letters, will spam the forums, will cry for help to the whole community and will never admit that they were cheating. I can only hope that you will be able to see thro the bull**** and be the force that this community needs.

Some players been cheating for years. They love the game but they wouldn't want to go back to a legit way of playing, and they will fight hard to keep their edge above other, some of them are already pretty well known public community figure and will have tricked other players into thinking their kingdom are completely legitimate. Do not get fooled, stand your ground.

Good luck man.

Veteran
    We all really like that you communicate with us, answer and such. BUT, from what you post I am starting to see that you can't do much. If you have some tools you can delete a prov or something. Everything else you will pass to Sean and Brian and when they will have time... if they will have time... if even they know how.... they will do something.

Lydias(community director) for ex. was answering to my messages also, and every time he/she said that he/she will pass it to the developers. Nothing happend ever. ( Yes, I am mad seeing how I failed 99% of the spells again with 15 mod wpa. I'm also waiting for all those scripted provs to get oop and hit my KD again... so I get even more angry).

Regular
    For starters, all those viscounts that are still in protection ought to be deleted, as there is no way within the rules one can have that much honor and still be in protection. Most of them also have extreme amounts of resources.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    We all really like that you communicate with us, answer and such. BUT, from what you post I am starting to see that you can't do much. If you have some tools you can delete a prov or something. Everything else you will pass to Sean and Brian and when they will have time... if they will have time... if even they know how.... they will do something.

Lydias(community director) for ex. was answering to my messages also, and every time he/she said that he/she will pass it to the developers. Nothing happend ever. ( Yes, I am mad seeing how I failed 99% of the spells again with 15 mod wpa. I'm also waiting for all those scripted provs to get oop and hit my KD again... so I get even more angry).
    Yeah, poor Thundergore. Seems even the scripters have more advanced tools than he has :/ Shame on you mighty code ninja's to not provide proper tools for Thundergore.

Thread Information