Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Genesis

Regular

Genesis

Hi, I’ve been provkilled by unfair kingdom and I can't register new province now. Can you start game free for all players like genesis?

hang in there...

they'll get you back in soon.
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

ugh... let them get wol working right first before you distract them with gen
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    they had put this game in a stupid situation. I'd rather quit playing it than wait the decision

genesis wont be starting any time soon - you can get invited back into the game though - just check the recruitment forum

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    genesis wont be starting any time soon - you can get invited back into the game though - just check the recruitment forum
    I've made a post on 'Recruitment Board', how long shall I wait for the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Solange Malfoy View Post
    I've made a post on 'Recruitment Board', how long shall I wait for the answer?
    Hi, as you may be aware the game has been suffering from people scripting accounts. Because of this the devs have disabled any new province creation while Thundergore deals with these accounts. For now the only way to create a new province is to be invited by an existing player to a kingdom. If you create a post in the recruitment forum any kingdom that is seeking players can contact you to invite you into their kingdom. I see you made a post already - perhaps if you included information like what kind of kingdom you would like to play in, what your goals are etc then you will receive a more prompt response. Hope this helps.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Hi, as you may be aware the game has been suffering from people scripting accounts. Because of this the devs have disabled any new province creation while Thundergore deals with these accounts. For now the only way to create a new province is to be invited by an existing player to a kingdom. If you create a post in the recruitment forum any kingdom that is seeking players can contact you to invite you into their kingdom. I see you made a post already - perhaps if you included information like what kind of kingdom you would like to play in, what your goals are etc then you will receive a more prompt response. Hope this helps.
    I can play in any kingdom, I want to play Dark Elf/Sage province. My goal is to cast tree of gold spell and make attacks.

Regular
    I noticed many requests without answers there. Your system don't works for newbies.

often players use PMs to finalise invites, conduct interviews etc - but i do agree - they system is not very good for new players, but at the moment we need to take actions to stop scripting and this seems the best short term solution.

tell me, is this scripting thing open one to litigation, if so CALL IN THE LAWYERS!! I would love to see some lil twit sit in the big house for this interference in commerce.
    " It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 ? April 21, 1910)
    Dungeon Dwellers Founder est age 25 -

Cybercrime is only a crime when both parties have lots of money.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Fanatic
    I noticed many requests without answers there. Your system don't works for newbies.

thats cause you dont log in on weekends as you claim. most people who have posted looking for kingdoms get replies

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder TA View Post
    thats cause you dont log in on weekends as you claim. most people who have posted looking for kingdoms get replies
    I got many replies too but nothing helpfull :(
    I wished to recreate province to play it a bit but it seems impossible with new rules. :(

Regular
    I got many replies too but nothing helpfull :(
    I wished to recreate province to play it a bit but it seems impossible with new rules. :(
    Then don't write your goal is to cast tree of gold spell;)

Thread Information