Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Active Warring Kingdom Needs 3 players

I was in the recent age yesterday however i wanted to start again with a new race so i abandoned my province. I am up to date with all the workings of utopia. I come from australia, and i was just looking for an invite into the game. I am an attacker of trait thankyou

email = Mrfunny2@h o t m a i l.com Login= agiel

Hi Gringy, I am currently an active player in a top 50 warring kd. I'm looking for an invite for my bf in a different kd. He has not played Utopia before but is an active and excellent hardcore gamer. He really wants to get into the game but cannot find an invite. He's an active and experienced gamer and would have no problems picking up and excelling at this game if he had an invite. I'm going to be showing him the ropes (ha, ha) so you don't have to worry about him being a complete noob. His username is Lupinum and his account email is jessman183ny(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm sure he'll make an excellent addition to your kd if given an invite. You can PM me if you'd like more details. Thanks!

We will once again be looking to recruit players once the new age begins, may aswell start the process now..

Some information possible recruitees can provide will include:

Age: - not essential, but some kingdoms like to pick players that are roughly the same same age as their current players. They may also not wish to recruit players in school, as their activity would be limited.

Location: Pretty essential - some kingdoms co-ordinate attacks at a certain time, but they will not want to advertise what this time is. By knowing your location they can have a rough idea if their wave time will be suitable for you

Experience: Self explanatory - tell them how many ages you played, in any known kds, what roles you have played etc

Activity: How much are you going to play, will you attack 2 times a day? Will you wake up to hit, do you want a more relaxed attitude? This is probably the info that affected a kds decision to recruit you the most

Goals: Tell the kingdom what your goals are - do you want to grow big, learn the game, reach top honor charts, war - joining a kingdom whose goals are the same as yours would be ideal.

Preferred type of kingdom: Again, here you tell them what sort of kingdom you would like to join - for example, a casual kingdom, a warring kingdom, a kingdom that strives for the charts, a Canadian kingdom etc

Contact methods: Will you be able to use IRC/MSN etc as you play - some kingdoms rely on IRC to communicate with their players, some use the ingame forums, some use MSN.

Personality: Will you be a silent player/ add to any discussion, be constructive with suggestions, flame others, easy going/up tight etc etc.. Some kingdoms may not require you to add anything other than your province management, others may require you to help discuss and develop plans and strategies.. a shy person may be more suited to one kingdom than a talkative person..
    You gotta be innit to winnit

The Beast

http://thebeastonline.webs.com/index.htm

Experience: I have played intermittently for 9 ages. I started in the 3rd age of Utopia so I have seen this game evolve and I know how to actively deal with change and evolving gameplay.

Activity: I have unlimited access to my computer. I play primarily as a T/M so attacking isn't really my thing, but I am deadly at what I do. I will hit targets often for my kingdom to both allow a strategic edge, and a softened opponent.

Goals: My goal is not to be a land whore...but to be a powerful sorcerer with a strong defense to ensure that what land I own will stay mine. Furthermore, my sorcery will ensure that my KD not only has the intel needed to go into battle, they will be fighting opponents that will be weakened by my hands.

Preferred type of kingdom: I like a very active kingdom that wars moderately to frequently.

Contact methods: I can and will use whatever method my KD uses, and will be easily contactable through those means.

Personality: I am very talkative and will help build KD strat as well as battle plans if asked. I will be in constant communication through the forums and other means of communication to allow my KD to be as strong as possible.

My name is Sir Brutus, I am an insatiable warrior. With me on your KD you will never be weak, and you will never falter. I have lead kingdoms to victory, and I have walked on the shattered skulls of my enemies. I look forward to an invitation from you kingdom and feel free to PM me as necessary.

Hi Sir Brutus...

Thankyou very much for your well thought out and thorough response, you certainly made the effort!

Sadly, our kingdom isn't looking to recruit pure t/m's and as such i am afraid i will have to suggest you look elswhere..

I am sorry i have to say no to you after the effort you put into your application and good luck in your search for a suitable kingdom.

The Beast

Age: - 22 have no issues accessing internet via home or work at any point day/night

Location: vancouver, canada but if the kd is making a wave i have no problem joining in even if i have to set my alarm

Experience: been playing since age 14. Took a break for a few years because i started a new job and got married need some time off :P very diplomatic have been key roles in many alliances in the past. Always play full attacker however if need be running a hybrid strat is np for me. Have been in TheBlackRoses, Elements, loth, rage so i no wat it means to b an attacker an essential part of the kd. exp is something you would not have to worry abt with me can adapt to the game changes very quickly. most importanly, i am a team player if im told to attack a specific target in war will do that w/o fear of retaliation if it is in the benefit of the kd

Activity: simply put as much as u need me to :)

Goals: i have almost always been in warring kds, and would perfer to stay in them. in the past honor and ww have been our prioriorities and if u achieve that acrage will come hand in hand. in other words honor is my primary goal however if the kd has diff goals than i do, i have np in changing my focus

Preferred type of kingdom: warring

Contact methods: msn as im logged in via my phone all day and IRC if majority of the kd uses it

Personality: will give my two cents were i think it will b helpful for the entire kd as a whole. I like to have fun dont take critiisime to heart. i have strat games play calls kinds for my pc and ps3 systems. love to come up with strategies and will take the initiative to give my input in kd affairs internal or external

if u guys think ill b a good asset or need to/want to spk with me feel free to pm me and ill msg u back with my msn hope to hear from u soon :)

seeking invite please!

I've been away for quite a while and can't believe all the changes! Seeking an invite to join. Thanks

Bitingontinfoil...

Could you give a bit more details please.. thanks
    Last edited by Gringy; 17-05-2010 at 23:30.

The Beast

We are still wanting to recruit three more players.. what we need:

Capable of and active enough to attack x2 per day.

Use msn to communicate with the rest of the team.

Willing to play for the team, with the team rather than individual goals..

Offensive, not defensive playstyle.

No t/m's - a/m's and a/t's only..

Can fit into an already successful kingdom following plans and strats that help us achieve our goal of winning wars..

If that sounds appealing.. either pm me, e-mail me or contact me through the website at the foot of this post..

Thankyou :)

The Beast

Thread Information