Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I declare Awar on TF

I declare Awar on TF

After careful consideration, I and my 100 plus multis decided to declare war on TF aka abs lapdog, should abs decide to assist eternal soulmate they will also feel my wrath

Reasons?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I don't need to give a reason, i just want to see if abs do assist them in an awar

Reasons are overrated.

Forum Addict
    Due to increasingly severe levels of powerplay, as well as the overall deterioration of trust brought on by a continual insistence on bending the technical and ethical rules of the game to suit their purposes, we have been afforded little choice but to reluctantly declare alliance war on silent_killer. So many wars are results of misunderstandings, and I urge you, if you are reading this, to take the time to finish this post, so as to appreciate the difficult circumstances in which this decision was made.

This declaration should come as no surprise to the many who have watched in disbelief as, over the last few ages, the player that once prided himself on having the moral high ground, has systemically succumbed to the inevitable tides of corruption, as they gradually lost sight of the ideals that once made them so great, and in turn lost many if not all of the leaders that once brought them to levels most others aspired to.

There have been many times over the ages when a band of kingdoms has tried to stand up against the silent_killer machine, and every time they have been crushed under the well-oiled arms of the silent_killer propaganda machine, whilst being cold-bloodedly eviscerated by the multitudes of silent_killer's provinces that sprung up under the lofty banner abandoning reason and dignity for a shred of victory and glory. This was to be silent_killer’s downfall, and the deals struck to ensure victory brought kingdoms tainted with greed and lust for power under the banner of lsilent_killer, who would eventually turn against and snuff out the flames of those who once considered him an ally.

When silent_killer started disregarding his own rules, using these same standards to justify gangbangs on kingdoms that did not conform to his mode of gameplay and intimidating others with veiled threats of powerplay, he finally crossed the line from server police to server bully. This did not go unnoticed either by the players who he was bullying, or the ethical few that remained in his alliance, most of whom promptly left, citing many an excuse, but somehow managing to end up in smaller silent_killer-opposed kingdoms. One does not need to wander far to meet former silent_killer friends, or silent_killer-friendly leaders, who now spend their time trying to defend their own provinces against the rancid powerplays of the player they once fought for.

We submit that silent_killer has lost control of his alliance, and how he is still unable to see this, we cannot understand. His constant refusal to acknowledge the sharp decline in practices of his alliance, and the growing resentment towards silent_killer’s behaviour of late, is only allowing the seedier elements of the alliance to do dirtier and dirtier things. Bugs that he condemned were suddenly fair game when he used it. Practices he gangbanged for were ‘allowed’ when it served to aid them. Definitions of hostiles and FWs and GBP are constantly edited to suit his own goals and purposes. Maybe he thought no one would notice, that no one would dare say anything, but all kingdoms have their breaking points.

Even retired lone players trying to enjoy the game were not spared. Their kingdoms were spammed with false accusations of being multies, simply for daring to retaliate against silent_killer. Their hard work destroyed by lies. Every non-silent_killer player that even dares CB them is branded a multi and a non-silent_killer kingdom is picked out and blamed, leading to “legitimate” breaking of CFs and the inevitable FGs and thieving of resources and under the guise of “fairness”. When other kingdoms get dodgy looking DE provinces in their news, silent_killer is proud to admit their kingdoms have many friends in ghettoes. silent_killer accuses kingdoms of tricking smaller kingdoms into war when they do the very same thing, just a few ages back. He accuses kingdoms of using bugs unfairly, the same bugs that they themselves use multiple times, then publicly denies until actual proof is offered, after which he changes the topic with more livid accusations.

The sheer hypocrisy only gets worse, with solid hardworking kingdoms getting destroyed and forced to disband due to alliance-wide gangbangs that occur with alarmingly higher and higher frequency.

And worse than all that is the fact that he has no shame in “defending” their hypocrisy in public with even more vicious accusations of others, and well-planned omissions of all the vile acts he carries out whilst constantly trying to shift focus away from the impurity of their actions.

We admit that not all kingdoms are perfect, but there is a huge difference between a misguided child and old, malicious bullies that know exactly what they are doing.

We don’t ask for your support, nor do we offer deals or bargains for your allegiance. We simply ask you to wish us well, and one day maybe look back and be thankful that the monster was kept in check for even just one day.

Free and proudly,
    ASK

A dedicated IRC channel: #ASK on irc.utonet.org has been set up for round the clock answers to any questions pertaining to the Alliance war. If you wish to have questions answered, or simply wish to debate the finer points of utopian philosophy, enter and follow the instructions in topic.

A full list of grievances against silent_killer will follow.
    Last edited by TheRock; 03-04-2010 at 21:28. Reason: REALEST SUCKS COCKS
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    Due to increasingly...
    tl;dr
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    *humps le rock* love you mate :D *more humps*
    haha

Postaholic
    lol. that sounds more than a bit familiar, TheRock ;)

If I didn't know better I'd say you were having a dig at someone. But you'd never do that!... (not much, anyway :P)
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon KT View Post
    lol. that sounds more than a bit familiar, TheRock ;)

If I didn't know better I'd say you were having a dig at someone. But you'd never do that!... (not much, anyway :P)
    Way to state the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    Way to state the obvious.
    It's his specialty.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    It's his specialty.
    STFU ****** Allanon is on my team and we are awaring silent_killer so stfu imo k?
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

The Paper Alliance declares AWar on TheRock.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Addict
    The DHaran Is Gay Alliance (DIG), consisting of Secrets and Pulse, will be joining ASK to fight DHaran.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Post Fiend
    In other words, all those who should have reasonably left by now haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    STFU ****** Allanon is on my team and we are awaring silent_killer so stfu imo k?
    Best of luck to jew and your team then because silent killer is like the best nigga I've ever seen play.

Thread Information