Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaining Honor Out of War?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrath View Post
    I am like 2 points away from being a baron and we're not in war...
    apart from making hits... can i do any spell ops to get those 2 honor points?
    am an UD WH btw

Just because you're UD doesn't mean you can necro a thread :)

In my experience, spells and ops don't give even 1 point of honor unless in war - and typically the highest honor-gaining spells (since UD, you have no ops) aren't available outside of unfriendly/hostile anyway. I'd recommend just making an attack on someone in NW/land range with comparable honor. You probably want the elite conversions anyway.

Regular
    If you want to be safe, you could intra-kd cast a couple times for honor. You'll gain less than your kd mate will lose though, so make sure your target isn't just a few points over their honor level.

Quote Originally Posted by Drys View Post
    Just because you're UD doesn't mean you can necro a thread :)

In my experience, spells and ops don't give even 1 point of honor unless in war - and typically the highest honor-gaining spells (since UD, you have no ops) aren't available outside of unfriendly/hostile anyway. I'd recommend just making an attack on someone in NW/land range with comparable honor. You probably want the elite conversions anyway.
    Honor for ops and spells depends on relation. At unfr the gain is almost none(I think op-ing high titles gives 1 honor), for hostile there is some gain. For spells the gain is much higher than ops.

Thread Information