Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Opinion on Alliance War

Angry Seeking Opinion on Alliance War

I have made a previous thread where I sought advice about a war we had with one of HaJ KDs. Where I got some very valuable advice that helped us win the war fair and square after 5 days of fighting, however the Alliance of HaJ started to wave us as soon as we were oow, bringing us from 6.5M NW to about 5M NW, such bad losers. Then they declared an alliance war.
    We were able to declare war on of their KDs 2M nw bigger than us! In an attempt to have a fair war like in 1 Vs. 1. But no way! They kept meddling; doing ops and sending like 60 razes per day form 4 of their other KDs. We might all become 400 acres in green in some more days, but the questions I want to ask: Is this what utopia is all about: Bullying and taking advantage? I have been here for years and I have not experienced this before, this makes me wonder, why do I waste my time anymore? If there is no fair play, why do we complain about The Scripter? Or do we have to encourage cheating and bullying? What morals does this game promote? Or morals are too much to ask! I wonder how you ever going to get new blood with such practices?
    Sorry for my babbling, it’s just one of those moments when you look back and say it has been real.….

It's over. Let go.. and troll.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    I have made a previous thread where I sought advice about a war we had with one of HaJ KDs. Where I got some very valuable advice that helped us win the war fair and square after 5 days of fighting, however the Alliance of HaJ started to wave us as soon as we were oow, bringing us from 6.5M NW to about 5M NW, such bad losers. Then they declared an alliance war.
    We were able to declare war on of their KDs 2M nw bigger than us! In an attempt to have a fair war like in 1 Vs. 1. But no way! They kept meddling; doing ops and sending like 60 razes per day form 4 of their other KDs. We might all become 400 acres in green in some more days, but the questions I want to ask: Is this what utopia is all about: Bullying and taking advantage? I have been here for years and I have not experienced this before, this makes me wonder, why do I waste my time anymore? If there is no fair play, why do we complain about The Scripter? Or do we have to encourage cheating and bullying? What morals does this game promote? Or morals are too much to ask! I wonder how you ever going to get new blood with such practices?
    Sorry for my babbling, it’s just one of those moments when you look back and say it has been real.….
    Awars dont make for 1vs1 environment. That was to be expected. Your alliance must have or should have done the same. Unless ofc u have spoken to the enemy kd monarch for a fair war guarantee. Utopia is not bullying. Its politics, diplomacy and tact. Which imo makes for a more vibrant gameplay.

A kingdom should never bow down because an alliance wants to bully. It doesn't sound like an alliance war. Gangbanging a single kingdom is simply cowardly in the extreme, and should really make the alliance members wonder about its leadership.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    haha

oh absolutely because whatever is said in these forums is abolutely gospel....

well i warred for 60 days and then got gang banged by the entire server.

It is true. I swear it.

REALITY:

A war took place with FT and Zion Warriors. ZW won that war. There was a conflict arising with kingdoms from HaJ hitting fur kds, all within nw range and all 1 v 1. Invariably, a meeting took place where it was stated by Zion as a leader of FuR, wanting to reach a "peaceful conclusion". Due to size and acres, after the war with FT had ended, a larger HaJ kingdom waved zion after his demand, if you want to call it that, that a HaJ kd with nw hit him. He proceeded to call that kingdom gay. This was all based on the initial conflict of kingdoms waving each other.

Also, just a side note, because I am aware that zion is telling his kingdoms and people in fur that this is all due to FT losing a war. lol. It really isnt. It is more to his beahviour, attitude to kingdoms, conduct, and finding it all alright for events to unfold when it is his doing but seeking conclusions and calling people names when the shoe is on the other foot. Given what has been said about HaJ from the FuR side, I am not saying it was said by every member of FuR, but what has been said from that side about us, well ultimately we are trying to correct a few unwarranted misconceptions. Given that ZW felt a bit hard done by being hit by a larger kd, and in our desire to be fair, because we are so nice, we sent in another kd, Untapped Potential, similar nw to ZW. He then called untapped potential cheaters and was attaching other lovely colourful names.

but blah blah blah blah blah

Whatever gets said in these forums is gospel.... and when someone starts to tell the truth, everyone poiints fingers and shouts LIAR! HaJ are big meanies.
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 05-04-2010 at 07:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    Invariably, a meeting took place where it was stated by Zion as a leader of FuR, wanting to reach a "peaceful conclusion". Due to size and acres, after the war with FT had ended, a larger HaJ kingdom waved zion after his demand, if you want to call it that, that a HaJ kd with nw hit him. He proceeded to call that kingdom gay. This was all based on the initial conflict of kingdoms waving each other.
    ROFL. I was wondering the real reason of how it all got started and this actually sounds accurate, so I believe it. It basically started because HaJ doesn't like being called gay, lol. I don't know what's funnier, the fact that HaJ was called gay, or the fact that HaJ took such exception to it that they started an alliance war over it. I'm seriously lol'ing in rl.

I'd probably call an alliance that waves my kd right-after-a-war gay too. You have to admit it sounds like the losing HaJ kd didn't like the loss, so they "informed" their allies to wave. You pretty much said that's what happened.

I forget there are so many immature kids playing this game, I thought a sily thing like game mechanics started the war, not some childesh name-calling. :)
    Last edited by Poggo; 05-04-2010 at 07:47. Reason: grammar

Also, just a side note, because I am aware that zion is telling his kingdoms and people in fur that this is all due to FT losing a war. lol. It really isnt. It is more to his behaviour, attitude to kingdoms both HaJ and friends of HaJ, general conduct, and finding it all alright for events to unfold when it is his doing but seeking conclusions and calling people names when the shoe is on the other foot. Given what has been said about HaJ from the FuR side, I am not saying it was said by every member of FuR, but what has been said from that side about us, well ultimately we are trying to correct a few unwarranted misconceptions. Given that ZW felt a bit hard done by being hit by a larger kd, and in our desire to be fair, because we are so nice, we sent in another kd, Untapped Potential, similar nw to ZW. He then called untapped potential cheaters and was attaching other lovely colourful names.
    That is main reasons behind the declaration. A kd being called gay really isnt the reason for the awar haha. Poggo you are so blinkered :)

I love how it suddenly all boils down to it being little kids who are immature. Conflict is part of the game, that is what people seem to forget. The fact we have so many means to be in touch with other players, both heightens and limits the possibilities of conflicts depending on the interactions that take place. Citing immaturity is a mute point. What people seem to miss the point of, if people bait others, wanting to get a rise out of them (just to clarify this is just an independing point, not something to do with the HaJ v FuR awar specifically), then moan when they do get that rise...are the ones at fault. Not the ones that decided to act. The issues of maturity are all irrespective of how things unfold.
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 05-04-2010 at 08:00.

Enthusiast
    alliances excesive farming and multi killed the game, they should have been forbidden long time ago
    a bunch of jerks that cant war without outside help, low IQ maybe need a compensation in number

That is main reasons behind the declaration. A kd being called gay really isnt the reason for the awar haha. Poggo you are so blinkered :)

I love how it suddenly all boils down to it being little kids who are immature. Conflict is part of the game, that is what people seem to forget.
    I'm confused, Zion had the gall to call a kingdom gay because the HaJ kd that lost INFORMED another HaJ kd to attack the fat winning FuR kd right out of war. Ok that part sure sounds like sore losing. So the first waving HaJ kd decided to be so kind and stop waving after the FuR kd had been raped, so they sent ANOTHER HaJ kd in, a kd closer to the FuR kd's networth. That was so nice of HaJ! I have NO idea how the FuR kd could have mistook that for being waved by 2 HaJ kds.

So Zion didn't like being waved by 2 HaJ kds, so he called them gay. How DARE he not like being waved by all of HaJ. He should have just bent over and said can I have another.

It only boils down to immaturity because iimmaturity is the whole reason for the alliance war. You said it yourself, it was name-calling, whether it be "x-logger" or "xxx", it doesn't matter. Sticks and stones.

@ Mad_Scottish, you twisted the facts and spun a nice fairytale! hehe The sane people (including Scottish) who are not mad won’t be fooled! Or you think you always have it that easy? The only truth you said is that HaJ are gay, a fact you were trying to hide, then you tried to show that you feel angry about hearing it from Zion, then you tried to fool all and prove the opposite by declaring a gay war (u call AWAR). So far you managed to prove that you are gayer than what everyone ever thought. You should be very confused right now.
    The truth is after the war, we were waved by 4 KDs of HaJ at the same time for a week, and then we declared on one of them which is the option of the brave, and I know this upsets you even more cause we declared on the KD you were not expecting although they are fat and big, but somehow are failing and may lose the war if they are left alone! The rest of what you said is just lies; I have the KD page news to show to anyone who wants to see how you ganged before the war and now during the war. You can’t play 1 Vs. 1, otherwise we won’t have this…. You are just fat ugly bullies and you fail at understanding how utopia is played. Nobody have any respect for the kind of people who don’t take a loss in good spirit. It’s a game you gullible gaits, not a tool for releasing your abused childhood on the rest of the world. A revelation to you; not all of your Monarchs (HaJ) are happy and some of them think you are beyond gay right now and you will see some surprises very soon. In the meantime, my personal advice is get a therapy as you need it badly and maybe one day Braveheart will forgive what you have done to Scotland!

The beauty of conflict is that there are always two sides. We have the line drawn in the sand and we stand on opposing sides. :)

Since when has HaJ ever tried to hide its gayness? All the best kingdoms and alliances are supremely gay.

Instead of *****ing to the rest of the server just get on with it. It's not like you were outnumbered in any way. Half of HaJ's kingdoms were in outside wars anyway.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

I just wish the FuR alliance would stop running like the French ..... Oh wait that was a quote that Zion err Diamonds made prior to this conflict beginning. Who is running now?
    Love the smack talk from Poggo who obviously is as far from the truth as possible but it comes into place with Pug who honestly believes every word his leader is telling him.

Pug since your playing in that dousche bag Zions kingdom are you one of his personalities? alter ego ? You obviously have no awar experience to think this would settle into a 1 v 1 war.
    Didnt Zion Warriors declare war on the HaJ kingdom they are warring? Now they complain this is funny stuff

btw Zion has been given the terms for Surrender here. If at any time he wants this to end he can meet those needs

whole thread is tl;dr

haj sux, fur sux too
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information