Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom vs Killer Instinct

Absalom vs Killer Instinct

July 4 of YR8 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Solomon at War.
    July 4 of YR8 Solomon at War has accepted our ceasefire proposal!

So, we just get out of a retal war with Rage - very nice people btw - king gave me some useful tips ... and I am changing my strat to money cuz we have new peeps started. My armies are out clearing inactives.. We are 4.1 million nw btw when Grace bounces on me then Mercy starts up.
    Mercy is 19,617,540gc (avg: 784,701gc) Is very inconvenient because I have promised to speed build new peeps but I do the best I can. We had three guys in their range. Two now. Maybe one :)

January 5 of YR9 I know you (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 199 acres of land.

January 10 of YR9 An unknown province from Grace of Absalom (##:##) attempted to invade Out For Blood (##:##).

January 12 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) captured 264 acres of land from between us (##:##).

January 20 of YR9 here in my heart (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 152 acres of land.

The Kingdom Reporter
    < July YR8 Edition February YR9 Edition > January YR9 Edition

February 3 of YR9 Miami Rain (##:##) captured 180 acres of land from The Heart (##:##).

February 3 of YR9 The Heart (##:##) invaded Miami Rain (##:##) and captured 145 acres of land.

February 7 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) captured 222 acres of land from here in my heart (##:##).

February 9 of YR9 between us (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 222 acres of land.

February 9 of YR9 Near far (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 137 acres of land.

February 9 of YR9 Near far (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 107 acres of land.

February 16 of YR9 Glamorous (##:##) captured 209 acres of land from Near far (##:##).

February 19 of YR9 An unknown province from The Bastards (##:##) invaded Glamorous (##:##) and captured 376 acres of land.

It was kinda funny because the timing was kind of close when I made the last attack. I was online a lot. Their king was som'ing me to see when my armies came in. He was getting into it, too. A little too much, lol.

February 21 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) captured 302 acres of land from between us (##:##).

February 21 of YR9 Miami Rain (##:##) captured 183 acres of land from The Heart (##:##).

February 22 of YR9 between us (##:##) invaded Out For Blood (##:##) and captured 231 acres of land.

February 23 of YR9 Every night (##:##) razed 107 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

February 23 of YR9 Every night (##:##) razed 89 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

The Kingdom Reporter
    < January YR9 Edition February YR9 Edition
    February 24 of YR9 does go on (##:##) razed 79 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

February 24 of YR9 does go on (##:##) razed 66 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

February 24 of YR9 And spaces (##:##) razed 56 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

February 24 of YR9 And spaces (##:##) razed 47 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

Seems they don't like the odds. Then I get this note from Lady so hot go on "2 for 1 I see Fair enough We don't generally spend our time picking on smaller kingdoms, as it's not really nice, but if you guys want it, I suppose we can" I see she swallows propaganda. Ppl shld always look for themselves - especially if they're intent on writing self righteous little notes.
    Bring it!

March 3 of YR9 You have come (##:##) razed 54 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).
    March 3 of YR9 You have come (##:##) razed 45 acres of Out For Blood (##:##).

lolol!!

They have changed their name to Killer Instinct. Well, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Nvr did like The Titanic. Boring, stupid movie. Forced to sit thru'
    it at the show. The killer part was when she threw the emerald
    into the sea.
    Last edited by DeVille; 06-04-2010 at 21:28.
    Shaken not stirred.

lies we all know you are sonata shell # 5

Shhh! Don't tell. :)
    Shaken not stirred.

Being done with JOAB, Absalom naturally moved on to coordinated strikes on Killer Instinct.

Forum Addict
    After Sonata disbanded, we needed a new public enemy #1

Sadly, a kd that retals 2 for 1 and doesn't like my offer to move on gets razes

Also, you tagged Mercy of Absalom vs Killer Instinct. That'd make you Mercy. We needed a new name, so we're Killer Instinct.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Death to absalom!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    I LIKE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Im taking all of abs atm. Even fratzia. this is nothing :P

Sir Postalot
    Thou shall not hit me.

With admittingly only 3 people in range to get land from, we'd have no desire to give the land you take from us to someone else ;p
    Last edited by flogger; 07-04-2010 at 03:12.

declare them brah mercy is farmsville
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Stop playing incredibly dishonorably not within the spirit of the rules dirty DeVille.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    After Sonata disbanded, we needed a new public enemy #1

Sadly, a kd that retals 2 for 1 and doesn't like my offer to move on gets razes

Also, you tagged Mercy of Absalom vs Killer Instinct. That'd make you Mercy. We needed a new name, so we're Killer Instinct.
    .................................................................................................... ...........................................................

This is his idea of 2 for 1.

February 7 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) captured 222 acres of land from here in my heart (##:##).
    February 8 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) attempted an invasion of here in my heart (##:##), but was repelled.
    February 8 of YR9 Out For Blood (##:##) attempted an invasion of here in my heart (##:##), but was repelled.

When I pointed out the obvious, he says "I don't confuse bounces and hits. You made an attack on my kd's province. Bounce or not, that's a hit."

Offer to move on. Some woman writes & says "Why are you hitting us?" He later refers to it as his cf offer.

Anyway, we're taking our name back. :)
    Shaken not stirred.

It's simple, you play unfair, so stop playing unfair.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Postaholic
    so... let me get this straight. You tried to play tough with them, and now they're kicking your ass for it?

Sounds fair to me
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

That looks like 4 for 1 to me.

Forum Addict
    Kaz does not have a soul
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Thread Information