Thread: Player with some experience looking for a KD

Player with some experience looking for a KD

Hello I am a 22 year old looking for a KD to play in, I played the game ages ago for about 3 ages then had to drop because I was moving and lost touch with it until now!
    I wish to get the ball rolling again. I played as a M/T and a pure attacker, but it seems that pures are a dead path and hybrids have taken over the game.
    I like warring other KDs because what would be the point of the game if ur just gonna grow grow grow and no action?!?!?

This whole invite system is new to me, seems to be fairly new to the game as well so Im not sure on how it works, my ingame name is the same as the forum name so if that helps cool! if not, then any explanations would be greatly appreciated!

When you invite drop me a letter here so I know which KD im choosing, Im not defector but I dont wanna go into a KD where nothing is happening and die of boredom there either!

Post Demon
    Hi,

we have some slots to fill as 2 of our players were kinda a let down recently and we unfortunately had to let them go.

Posting locations here is not permitted.

If you want to get in touch with me, email met at fbunny2009@hotmail.com.

hey thank you for your prompt reply, I sent you an email.
    Hopefully we can get started sooner than later, I wanna get intuned with the KD before the age runs out

Thread Information