Thread: Austin wants to play

Cool Austin wants to play

I am a returning utopia player from 2 maybe 3 years ago. I recently have found myself with an abundance of free time. I was hoping to get back to my favorite time killer, but I don't think I will actuality be able to play, as it seems the game is now invite only. But what the heck I might as well try.

I am not as familiar with the game as I once was, but this time around I was thinking of playing as a human merchant. the goal being to maximize income and pump out elite units. Nothing but elites at 50 to 75% of the pop. As for buildings I recall they work on a % system. So I was thinking of going with a high % of the offensive buildings (cant remember what they are called).

Anyway, I don't know if this is good enough to sway anyone in to letting me play. but if anyone is interested and wants to know more let me know.

Ok I am disappointed. I have been sitting here for half an hour and still no replies. I will try again latter. this is very unfair. damn elitists.

go read the guide and make less of a nub introduction and maybe someone will be interested to wing you and teach you if you are active enough and a fast learner.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    Are you the guy who used to play in OoZ?

Regular
    Austin things have quite changed from your last recall, an all elite army isnt that good anymore, unless maybe if your gnome, if your serious for joining for a couple ages, leave your email, there are enough desperate Kds that will invite you...

I suspected the game had chanced some, but I have no clue as to how much it has chanced. The main site doesn't seem to have a guide like it once did.

If it will help my email is
    love_the_game_jr@yahoo.com

Did you last play when Mehul reigned Utopia? If so, then yes alot has changed. I came back earlier this age. I quit before OMAC took over. The main concept of Utopia hasn't changed, but it takes a little getting used to.

Anyways if you want to join a kingdom add me on MSN: kaer_phenom@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Kaer_Phenom; 08-04-2010 at 19:25.

Thread Information