Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking active and TEAM player

Thumbs up Seeking active and TEAM player

hello everyone.
    i have 1 spot (but could be 2 soon) in my KD.

we only need ppl that know their stuff and love the game.

also, activity is very important, and hiper-activity is dangerous but welcomed.

we are a nice friendly bunch of ppl that play the game for fun and war wins :D

we don't multy, no xlog, no trash talk in forums and war forums and we respect our team mates and war mates.

as minimum requests:
    - experience in the game
    - good activity in war times (we are a 2 hits/day KD)
    - the player must be skilled enuf to play hybrid (a/m or a/t)
    - the player knows what self sacrifice means, can, and will act in the best of the TEAM ignoring any selfish playing (things like honor whoaring or acres contests... etc)

feel free to PM me for more details.

i've played utopia for about 3 years, could use an invite here please.

my email's yue_jun17 @hotmail.com (no actual spaces tho)

hey i have a lil over 1 years experience but am very active and would love to get an invite so i can be with a somewhat active non ghetto kd :)

my email is fluke22@ hotmail.com

Hello honorable king. I have about 6-7 ages of experience and always play as a hybrid(it is too boring to be only one thing). I am very active and am very much a team player, just looking to get back in the game and get a chance to play.

My email is:
    hockey_viper_blue @ yahoo.com

Without the spaces.

that's me, I am team player, attack 2 times/day, long time experience
    I gain land/honor in wars as a rule, but if you want i can try to play as small peasant (will attack anon, keep low def etc)

Hey,

I played utopia a while back for over 20 ages in a top10 nw/honor kd. i definately know how to attack at least 2 times a day and can play thief and mage easily.

all those that have less than 5 posts cannot be contacted over PM in forums. please try to have at least 5 posts, and that way i can PM u guys and we can chat a bit.

also, i don't send emails. i only use forum PMs or InstantMeessaging to get in contact with u guys.
    so, all those that left your mail better login on your IM ID and come for chat.
    Last edited by tedybear; 11-04-2010 at 07:47. Reason: more info needed

wats your kd?

the rules doesn't allow locations to be posted. also, it's not nice to ask this kinda things out in the open.

hmm, ya thats kinda weird that i cant pm until i have a certain amount of posts. well ill get my count up so i can be contacted

yo hit me with an invite. i love kingdoms with no trashtalks and most importantly team players. havent played for probably 5 - 6 years or more was one of the province in the top kingdoms. i'm sure i can catch up with this game again. btw i'm online everyday at least 4-6 hours a day. so i'll be very active.

guys, remember to try and have at least 5 posts in the forums. that way we can use PMs to share our contacts for a better chat

Hey teddybear, I sent you a pm too.

I am very good player with tons of intelligence and strats and I follow orders. Have played more then 10 ages, but I've lost count by now of the total amount. ^ ^ I am a heavy A/M and would love to get a spot o your kingdom. I communicate through IRC/MSN 24/7 if need be. If you still have a spot, my username is

LeeGiT

Thanks bro, look forward to hearding from you.

Thread Information