1. So earlier I quoted you saying that (a) The military is fascist. (b) There is no chain of command in fascism.
You have not provided anything to reconcile those two points, for as far as I can see, there is a chain of command in the military, and you have thus stated something that is contradictory.

2. Your label of pseudo-democracy, if I understand from the definition of "pseudo", being false, has little merit insofar as the mere title suggests an appearance of democracy without it actually being democratic. My understanding is that your "proposed" system is a subset of fascism. In fact, the distinctions you're drawing between fascism and dictatorship is inherently flawed. Go back to political theory 101. Fascism is an authoritarian hierarchical government. Dictatorship is a government where there is a single person with ultimate authority. These two are not mutually exclusive, and from what I can see, you are making inferences based on flawed premises.

3. No, the platoon would not simply reject the said leader. You're simplifying a complex theory of revolution. I suggest you read some Marx and Durkheim.

4. You failed to understand what I meant about following the leadership's directions being the only way. Even if the individual has a better plan than leadership. Not having the entire kingdom executing the leadership's plan and having stray provinces run the plans of that individual severely diminishes the effectiveness of both. If province A is a much better chain target than province B, and leadership orders the kingdom to chain province B, it is grossly unhelpful for myself and/or several other kingdom mates to chain province A instead.

You, in supporting Grime, are supporting the idea that those in the armed forces need not obey their COs due to the nature of the hierarchical structure. That I have a problem with. Soldiers knew, or should have known, what they were signing up for, and to subvert the authority to which they pledged obedience, is an inexcusable moral wrong.