Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What hurts the most!

Talking What hurts the most!

Grace has been good, but really dont wind me up whilst im having a bad day!

Enjoy the rest of your age and good luck.

Our defection was successful, but costly of course. We now reside in the kingdom of Unnamed kingdom ().
    Last edited by Bishop; 09-04-2010 at 14:55. Reason: do not post locations

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    So you defected from Grace? Nice. Enjoy being razed.

Cant stand people that just defect.

lame n00b

Well its Grace so i dont feel sorry for them but I do have to agree with Drug.

lol do as you please, im done with the game, i do have a life which doesnt involve me being sat at my pc screen 24/7, and when u are being told the leaders arent happy with me as i dont make all hits, as they set the hits to suit themselves my time 3-4am, so im done with utopia, the games fgucked anyways, and probably not gonna exsist in a few ages, so raze me all you like i may even delete all buildings to give y'all free hits! The summer is nearly apon us time to go outside!

if the wave time didn't suit you why did you not simply inform them, and ask their help in finding a more suitable kingdom?

You have ordered that 546 soldiers, 1,133 Warriors, 37,736 Axemen, 30,115 Berserkers and 10,730 thieves be released from duty.

You have given orders to expel 18,580 wizards back into the peasantry.

Post Fiend
    lol - ghetto mentallity, what else would you expect.

apperantly I was warring grace, did we war?
    Last edited by fuzzy|LLD; 09-04-2010 at 15:29.

Post Fiend
    continuation of war FTW!

Veteran
    He can defect his province if he wants to. It's his account not the kingdoms. Deal with it like the rest of us do.

Guy defects his province and you all think it's a reason to kill of a player. Nice.

And people can kill him off if they like its up to them what they want to do with their utopian experince.

Veteran
    Fates Warning - he was entrusted to that province. it's his account, not the province. The whole trading system is in place for it. He was traded into that province, and we expected the province to be traded to someone else when he leaves, and told him what we expected.

Forum Addict
    It's cute when people think this makes a difference.

A new prov will be traded in. While losing the acres hurts, it's really only about 4% of a kd's land on average. Not insignificant, but it won't ruin an age.

I know that anyone who does stuff like this tends to have a hard time finding a new kingdom. Monarchs and leaders talk all the time before getting new players in, and they tend to respect it when other people mention how a player tried to screw them over. It's common courtesy, really - I'd never take someone who did something like that in my kingdom because it isn't right that they did it to someone else and I'd never take a risk on that happening to my kingdom.

In a few days, nobody will remember Grime, Grace will have a new prov ready to go and life will move on. The other 24 players will forget him. The game won't really regard or care for him. That'll be the end of it. Life will go on.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Just the mentality of it. Seriously annoying because it is just unbelievably selfish and inconsiderate. But whatever.

Thread Information