Thread: New player looking for an invite

New player looking for an invite

never played this game b4 but heard its cool. Im currently deployed in afghanistan but i can get on about once a day and make things happen. mission dependent though. well anyways if someone could give me an invite that would be great thanx :)

Didnt know getting an invite to play a game was this hard :(

Well, thats because the only people who play this game are arrogant hot heads. They don't want to train new users, they want old users that they don't have to train!

Take my advice.
    Make a new account and use these words in your next message
    veteran, angel, pimp, irc, kd, active.

Perferably in this order.
    Hi All, I'm an old utopia veteran. I'm well familiar with Angel, Pimp, and IRC and am certainly aware of KD politics. I'm active and strive to be on 18 hours daily (in war, of course).

If that doesn't work, it might help to embelish your tale a little.... throw random words in like "sleepy" or "abbs" or "secrets" near, or around, the words top kd...

And if all else fails, just look at the old records, find a high ranking province, and claim to be the player who ran it!
    I was the player who ran "hel of dim forest!"
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Also, it helps to claim you're a girl... remember, utopia is a community of 95% testosterone, 4% sweat, and 1% brains.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Now Hallo we are not all bad.

Beware that Utopia is NOT a graphics based video game style game. It's text and brouser based. It's also a thing that developes over time... in many ways. Lots of new players don't realize this right off and don't like the text based style of it. It's not as daunting to figure out as it first seems.

For some reason you most have 5 post use the pm(personal message) system. When you can if you still have an intrest in checking out the game pm olAllan. But I can't garuntee anything 1) I'm not the monarc and 2) invites are limited. So if some one was to invite a new player they need to make sure the canidate is wourth the invite.

Just want to go on record and say "I personally dislike the whole deny Utopia of new players bussiness model that OMAC has set up."
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Post Fiend
    I think the model is "Let's stop scripters"

Thats the idea and it is an agreeable idea. But isn't there a better way than turning off potential players?

I doubt that it's either sides goal to destroy the game... but thats what they are both doing.
    DEUS SIVE NATURA

Thread Information