Thread: Otto needs a KD! Need an invite.

Otto needs a KD! Need an invite.

Experience: I have playd for a few years but i am rusty now, havent played for around 1-2 years.

Activity: In war i attack 2 - 3 times per day (3 if possible). I put my alarm clock to attack (if i have a test the day after i dont put clock but i dont have tests so often so dont worry about that i only want you to know that it can happen)

Goals: My goal is to attack, I like waring very much. I have earlier been in a top 2 KD on the worldcharts (HONOR) and I likt it ;-) I dont outgrow the KD and i always follow orders, even if it means no maxgain. I dont have alot of stuiped ideas and if i have then I understand that i dont can mess around in forum bc it confuse ppl. Yes I am a teamplayer and I put the KD in front of my province and myself.

Preferred type of kingdom: If possible I really want to be in a very avtive KD who likes waring as much as I do.

Contact methods: I really prefer MSN and i dont like IRC so much but if thats my only opinion then okey I can use IRC if i must. I am willing to give my cellphonenumber if the KD wants me to.

Role in KD: I prefer to play like an attacker. Maybe Humen/merchant or Humen/sage ? What do you think? I can play as tm to if the KD wants me to.

Now I need a KD. Please send me an invite.

5 wars / 4 wins
    we use msn
    45-50 uniques a day in war
    and we have serveral swedes already in the kd.

rje93@live.com
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Nice!
    I add you on msn now.
    I have Otto as a part of my nick on msn so you know who I am.

We seem to be onlie on different times. Do you still need a player or have the slot already been taken? Just so I know if I should keep searching or wait a little bit.

Post Fiend
    Hi, we would be interested in having a chat with you. However, IRC required. Drop by in #Remains.

We war, we get honor and, although we have enough Swedes, I suppose we can take another ;)

Tjo, vi söker en spelare vi kör honor/krig ligger 3a i världen just nu i honor och 6/6 i krig och borde ligga runt top 30-40 i nw fast vi köra bara krig skiter i nw. Om du är intresserad joina våran mirc public : #remains
    Vi är mest svenskar och holländare 80% av kd är europeiska så kör waves runt 16.00 och 23.00 för det mesta i alla fall.. sen får folk kolla orders och följa dom innan dom drar på jobbet runt 06.00.

Kan snacka med leffe,hovin,poohbear eller mig.

Post Fiend
    Otto, if you did not end up getting a slot, please PM me your email.
    You will need to post two more times before you can PM.

Thread Information