Thread: JollyRoger - Seeking a Home

JollyRoger - Seeking a Home

Experience: Played pretty intensely for a stretch of three years, that was a year ago. I may take a very brief time to become reacquainted with Utopia inner-workings, but I'll swiftly come back to top-kingdom shape.

Activity: I check Utopia and am active many many times a day, I will indeed wake-up to attack or do whatever is needed.

Goals: When I played very seriously I was very much into warring, and I'd suppose I still am, but I do need a short period to grow and learn the game again.

Preferred type of kingdom: I'm overall unconcerned here; Warring would be nice, but anything goes this early on for me.

Contact methods: I use MSN/Skype/Vent/AIM/Facebook/Whatever, just typically not IRC.

I was in a top kingdom years ago in one of the tournament ages, but it has been quite some time since I've played.

Don't everybody respond at once now o.O

If you have irc, maybe I could bring you in.. Irc is a must in our KD and yerp!, we are recruiting active members that will play hybrid prolly A/T.. :)

Post Fiend
    come chat with me in #hallucinations, and we will see what we can do for you

Hello newbie!We got ppl from USA in our kd, think one was from florida as well. Looking for a good,solid,cheerfull and warring kd? The Remains are searching for one experienced player. Please drop by our irc channel #Remains.

We play it rough, unlike most other kds we didn't go for the safebet Dwarves this age. We're playing Orcs and doing a fine job with the challenge. We're currently at 6/6 WW, #3 on top honor charts.

If you're up to some fun with a fresh kingdom with odd ideas feel free to drop by our channel #Remains.
    Learn from your mistakes, don't sleep during wars.

I'd be glad to join with any of your KD's; The Remains, only problem is I have a friend who was just as dedicated to Utopia and active as I was, who is coming back at the same time is me, so really, we need two spots open :X

two spots?.. hmm.. that's a bit diffcult, see we have 2 people leaving our kingdom.. We've got one spot that is probably gonna be taken already, but we got "doubts" about him.. If you can come to our irc channel with your friend maybe we can work things out
    Learn from your mistakes, don't sleep during wars.

Post Fiend
    we have 2 spots open
    /me thinks you should come and talk to him on irc

Well if either of you could explain IRC to me that'd be lovely... I have mIRC downloaded, just don't know how to connect to the right server and get to your channel.

once you filled in ur info go to the status window and type

/server irc.utonet.org (will connect you to the irc server)

then to join channels typ

/j channelname

Gracias senor.

Thread Information