A lil bit about us.

Heavy warring kd
    irc is required
    use of war bot
    we do not xlog or multi
    we do not go for NW as that is so boring, but do play in the charts
    we are all one race/pers as we are very structured
    we play with honor
    must be able to follow simple kd orders, as we play as a kd, not 25 individual provinces
    We are only filling vacancies by people who are not active enough to remain a part of the game

If this sounds like the type of kd for you, come talk to me or any of our kd mates in #Hallucinations on utonet.
    I have absolutely no problem teaching new players the game, as taught many over the ages.

Thanks,
    Flip-King of Hallucinations

Post Fiend
    guess I should have said that we run only hybrid with no t/m, just to clarify.

Tnx for your pm, seems that I cannot answer for some reason (get error message saying something about administrator rights or something like that).

*edit - now I succeded... you should have my reply...
    Last edited by Deorc; 22-04-2010 at 08:01.

Hey i am intersted -SiLlYeLf69

Hi, my name is Matthew and I'm 23 and live in California. I'm a very active player and can log in multiple times during the day. I have played for a total of 6 ages, and would love any input regarding current and previous ages that may help my gameplay; granted I am chosen to fill a spot. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns. Mattgwayne (at) gmail dot com
    Thank you :

Post Fiend
    http://www.utopiatemple.com/javachat.php
    follow that link then type in /join #hallucinations
    That is our public channel, as we only take irc based players to communicate with. I should be around a lot of the day, if I am not, chat with scorched, or talk to anyone with an & infront of their name.

my buddy and i are very interested.. i have lots of experience with this game in the past. my email is chucknormous3@gmail.com hit me up there, my utopia name is archer26 his is anacarate

we are both very active please consider us :)

Post Fiend
    ya need to come join us on irc, as we only use irc to communicate. if you need help getting there let me know

Invitation is needed

I would like to start the game again. Its been many years since i stopped so i would need an invitation.

Thank you

Post Fiend
    reviving this thread, as we filled 2 and we r losing 2 at eoa. Bump this thread, but come to irc, we only will take irc players

Post Fiend
    We still have a vacancy due to a new member not showing up, please come talk to me on irc, or send me a pm here, or post here and tell me how to get ahold of ya

Post Fiend
    and still looking for that right player who wants to be a part of a fun and heavy warring team. Do not be shy, we do not bite, cept other kdss

Post Fiend
    we have only one slot left open, please read above on how to get ahold of me, or scorched. Or for that matter, any of our kd mates. Vets or nubs are welcome and have no problem training

the +1 is still open

Post Fiend
    well, we still have a spot open, we went to war around 30 hours or so oop, and ofc doing quite well. Surprised that the other kd actually hit back and declared. So then we will take a few days off and look for war again. Perfect time for someone to hop in and fill our slot.

Thread Information