Thread: Looking for kingdom

Looking for kingdom

Hi I'm an old player from several years ago who's looking to join a kingdom.

I'm an aussie +10GMT 35 years old guy with 2 kids. Just looking for a bit of online interaction. Previously I had played Utopia extensively for years (i even took time away from the wife to play during my honeymoon, got in serious trouble for that lol)

hope to hear from someone soon.

gnat

Post Fiend
    not sure if it was who who sent pm on irc earlier, but if it was, come again and takl to me on irc in #hallucinations

hey

If you haven't found a home yet get in touch We are a warring kd with one slot open and yes we do have an aussie in the kd so we are use to the time difference
    Last edited by Dors; 24-04-2010 at 01:32.

I had to make a fourth post in order to post my email add so this if my fourth post Let me tell u a little about our kd We have been around since before I joined and that was in age nine.
    I think we might be one of the oldest kds in he game grin tho not always the best. We like to war and we do a lot of it
    This age we have won four mped one and lost one So not to shabby and we are looking for our next one Most of the people in our kd have been there for a few ages Some are old players returning to the game who use to play in our kd Some are friends of other players so we have a wide deversity . I have one spot for sure and perhaps one more depending on his real life schedual
    Last edited by Dors; 24-04-2010 at 01:41.

and finally tada............ dorsaimoon3@hotmail.com You may find me on msn most of the time off and on

Exclamation closed

closed. kingdom found

thanks for letting me know

Thread Information