Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kingdom Recruiting

New Kingdom Recruiting

Hello All! =)
    I'll only be recruiting members that have experience in game.
    Please post your invitation e-mail, the role you wish to play in the kingdom and your province name.

Conditions to join:
    1) Be active.
    2) Active in forums too!
    3) Respect and being polite is important.
    4) Vote me as Queen =)

Looking Forward To Meeting You.
    Thank You For Your Time!
    Queen of ()
    Last edited by Bishop; 26-04-2010 at 14:41. Reason: locations

Arrow Hi !

I have 10 years of experince in this game.
    Usually i play A/T or A/M.
    e-mail: oriundii#bol.com.br

A/T. Playing for many years, since fame and boats! I log at least 2x/day, more in war. Just dropped out of last KD for lack of KD activity. Looking for a new home, preferably a warring KD.

--Camoo

Mostly played Attacke with a bit of thief. Plus I was the one who always gave away his spare gc and food to people who needen them.
    Have played for almost five years now.

Looking for a KD that is active and goes to war atleat three times each age.

E-mail:gj.andela@telfort.nl
    Last edited by Qwerty2412; 24-04-2010 at 15:31.

Sign me up. I played a lot between 2000-2003. Since then ... not so much. But I understand the basics of the game, and I once reached about 900K.

I'll play DE A/M.

My email is geddon2@utmail. net

Cheers!

played for about 6-7 years in two different periods, heavy attacker at first, then went into the a/t hybrid. I'm active in, out of war and also in the forums, contributing as much I can to all kds I fight with.
    I feel like I meet all the requirements you posted, so I'm looking forward to hearing back from you if there's still interest.

my mail is : mariuszavoianu@yahoo.com

Prefer comm through mail, forums and messengers. Thanks!

I played for 15-16 ages before I stopped playing due to RL problems. I've been away from the game for 2 ages now. I'm looking for a new place to call home. Hopefully a kgd that works as a unit and wins wars.
    A/M preferably
    Very active(log 4-5 times a day out of war and as many as needed during war)
    Experienced
    Hope to hear from you soon :)

Watchoutforus@ hotmail.com

Hi E, I am currently an active player in a top 50 warring kd. I'm looking for an invite for my bf in a different kd. He has not played Utopia before but is an active and excellent hardcore gamer. He really wants to get into the game but cannot find an invite. He's an active and experienced gamer and would have no problems picking up and excelling at this game if he had an invite. I'm going to be showing him the ropes (ha, ha) so you don't have to worry about him being a complete noob. His username is Lupinum and his account email is jessman183ny@gmail.com. I'm sure he'll make an excellent addition to your kd if given an invite. You can PM me if you'd like more details. Thanks!

Name is Meldair, Province name varies (I prefer sticking to kingdom theme). Haven't played since 2007, but before that I played consistently since age 5. Personal best was 7mil as an Avian during the great Avian Soldier loophole. Other than that I had a 2.3mil Attacker Dwarf as the regent of a decent honour whore kingdom. Learned to play with Silent Knights of Round 6 and have been a regent in a top AR kingdom. I can play any position and am a team player. Meldair#hotmail.com is my e-mail. Always willing to join and help create a new team.

I am also commonly kingdom diplomat, General, or TM Leader. E-mail if you still have a position and like the sound of me. Thank you for your consideration.

very active player log on several times daily. have played for years but just recently started playing again. play as A/T

Hello,

I'm an experienced utopia player who has been playing on and off for the past couple of years.

I am active within the kingdom and wanting to get into utopia again.

I am able to use irc, msn and i usually have multiple logins per day.

Email me at ant.bui(at)msn(dot)com with invite.

Cheers

very green n new :P stil accept? =x aish 4 posts til can post my email..swt..

Stll hoping...

Still hoping for an invite to your KD. I would be a grand addition to your team.

Played over 10 years, but not a hard-headed know-it-all. Play A/T hybrid with lots of activity. I follow KD rules and orders, with a willingness to sacrifice my province for the good of the KD.

Please send me an invite. I won't disappoint!!

--Camoo

Check your PM for my contact info.

Was playing before some years and i am an experienced player...played almost every class from heavy attacker to t/m etc. I would like to start over again so i need an invitation and a kingdom to start.

My email is nepenthe1979 (@) hotmail (.) com

Thread Information