Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Wow

So, I got an invite into a kingdom just to see if the scripted kingdoms are still alive.

To my surprise, only one of the 6 that I know are still running.

Thundergore, Bishop, and whoever else moderates this game are all complete idiots.
    Last edited by Bishop; 27-04-2010 at 07:34. Reason: language

5 star thread, will read again.

what the

Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    So, I got an invite into a kingdom just to see if the scripted kingdoms are still alive.

Thundergore, Bishop, and whoever else moderates this game are all complete idiots.
    Ok, so let me get this straight. You know of 6 scripted kingdoms, and are complaining that 5 of them have been spotted and taken care of? Or are you complaining that one was missed so far?

Suggestion: if it bothers you so much report them. Hypocrisy does not sit well when it comes to whining about cheating.

Please also take some time to figure out what a forum moderator is. Zomg you've guessed it! Nothing to do with the game.

Thanks for your valuable input.
    Last edited by Bishop; 27-04-2010 at 21:14. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post

u are one complete ***** if u know about things like that and u do nothing to help us cure this game. oh, wait , u do something... u check them from time to time and grab some gold and stuff from them. would u be kind to tell the "moderators" your province location so they can delete u.
    thanx and don't forget to close the door on your way out.

Enthusiast
    Rome wasn't built in one day. It has been made clear that it takes time (and hard evidence) to clean up utopia. Besides that, wasting an invite just to check upon old cheats is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    5 star thread, will read again.
    5 star reply, will not need to read again.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

The subject of this thread is now Megan Fox.

Discuss..
    My post is more right than yours because I am prettier than you.
    ♥ Katje

Post Demon
    I built Rome in a day. Admittedly I was playing Civ 4 at the time, but that is just detail.

The original post of this thread is unintelligible, but I'm sure it is great fun to get an invite just to see if your scripted kingdoms are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by trekdrop View Post
    The subject of this thread is now Megan Fox.

Discuss..
    what's there to discuss? SHE IS FAKE !!!

like all the other tramps that u kids see on TV or PC screen.
    if u ever wanna look at a woman's anathomy, try going out on the street and "stare" at a real NON-fixed/photoshoped/blurred girl.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by tedybear View Post
    what's there to discuss? SHE IS FAKE !!!

like all the other tramps that u kids see on TV or PC screen.
    if u ever wanna look at a woman's anathomy, try going out on the street and "stare" at a real NON-fixed/photoshoped/blurred girl.
    She has some good looks.

They could make use of that for modelling or for some superficial acting jobs.

The problem started when they sought her input on various things and she started spewing non-scripted BS.

I don't know what it is with people and their need to know celebrities.

I don't want to know that this or that actor/actress is a wreck/jerk/moron. These things will take away from my experience when I see their movies.

When I watch an actor on the big screen, I want to see the character, not the person.

Heck, do you need to know the personal life of the guy who is serving you fries or the guy who programmed the piece of software you are using?

Then, why do you need to know the personal life of the actor/actress you see on a movie screen?

i am not sure what megan fox has to do with utopia... i am also not really sure that the topic of this thread is, but please try and stick to it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    i am not sure what megan fox has to do with utopia... i am also not really sure that the topic of this thread is, but please try and stick to it.
    I think the main topic of this thread got all the attention it deserves (ie, very little).

Perhaps if the original poster refrained from using adjectives like "idiot", he'd find that people would pay more attention to what he says.

just let this thread die.
    Last edited by Angelus; 28-04-2010 at 16:22.
    uTools for Firefox | uTools for Chrome
    [Angels - Mercy - Evolution - Rage ]

hmmm, so they took care of 5 out of 6 (that you knew of). that's like an 83% success rate, and you're calling thundergore an idiot?

and in fact i know there were at least 10-15 cheating kingdoms full of scripters, most of which are gone now. only one that i know of that is still in existence, and i reported them a while back.

our playerbase has dropped by almost half... so why do you think thundergore is an incompetent idiot when he's doing the job he was hired to do?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information