Thread: Rust bucket warrior

Post Fiend

Rust bucket warrior

I am an Orc Warrior, am in a ghetto war, been massacred, razed now have over 80% barrenlands and still attacking.

Think I am just being plain annoying now?

How would you deal with someone like me? What would you do if you were me?

Most ops and spells on me have now stopped and think they are contracting the plague quite easily now.

On a side note, wondering if there are more barrenlands, the easier it is to spread the plague?

You are being a pain in the rear for the enemy kingdom. And that is good thing :D

Unfortunately it is hard to deal with someone like you, posibly you arent worth hitting due to GB protection and your possibly low size. And whats more , possibly,your enemy isnt considering you a threat anymore. They can however try to ruin your economy and make you unable to pay your military so you cant send out your troops (which hardly works since you can be aided before tick to pay up your military)

If I were you I would keep attacking untill the war ends, becouse it is fun having an all messed up province but not giving up the fight.
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

it's almost impossible to take a province completely out of the war unless you have all big provs and manage to make someone so small he doesn't have enough pop to maintenain an offense that can break anyone.

Or, the best way to take out a prov as I see it is to kill the economy of the opponents kd completely so they can't send aid to make people get armies out. greeds, riots, kidnaps, fireballs, meteors, storms, dragon, rob the vaults, fools gold, pitfalls, bribe generals and semi-chains are the best way to go here, maybe amnesia, arson and tornadoes can be fine aswell if used properly. Problem is that it is very hard to do it against a kd that is as strong as yours. and even more impossible if you aren't in a very coördinated kd, preferably having more provinces then opponent has.

Post Fiend
    Well I am just about out of steam now in this war. Cant replenish the troops fast enough and I have received about 40-50% of the other kingdoms attacks.

Funny thing is I was ment to be the decoy while everyone else did their bit to chain down there biggest provence handing us a win, looks like most of them stopped attacking 2 days ago.

I tried to push a thing called co-ordination but it died a while ago, to many people wanting to do there own thing.

Got to accept that ghettos are unco-ordinated.

Have made about 9-10 attacks over 4 days, recieved over 20 attacks.

Post Fiend
    9/10 attack over 4 day isnt that good for a warrior.... no offense..and 20 hits isnt that much either lol

Post Fiend
    last 6days recieved over 50 attacks.

Yesterday was down to only 7 people per acre.

Chain massacres, with greed, riots, storms, mass NS and fireballs is what did it for me. What I recieved would disable anyone.

last 2 days i had recieved 23 attacks.

first 4 days of war was 28 attacks I recieved. I said recievedover 20 attacks, please learn to read lightning.

Having 3-4 provences constantly FB,and NS, massacre and raze you for 6 days straight is going to screw anyone over. Receiving aid would just of been a waste.

How would you handle constant NS, FB massarces and razes in a Ghetto then Lightning? you are clearly so superiour to me that this wouldnt affect your ability to attack at all.

My only option was to stop rebuilding and save building and elite credits till the intensity had dropped, then wait to rebuild. Unfortunately I have had to make a couple of failed attacks just to reduce the losses of elites due to the massacres. It has become a numbers game for survival and preparing for ceasefire.

Postaholic
    why do ppl massacer orcs? -.-

Post Fiend
    If your an active attacking orc, running 3mod tpa and wpa with .45opnw with .3dpnw army out i think you would be considered dangerous.

pity the kingdom i am in didnt bother to follow the war plan, me being the dangerous decoy.

people are to scared that they will get hit i guess.

Think they massacred me because I was giving them storms, greed and riots on provences with plague. Maybe that had something to do with it. :P

Thread Information