Thread: "Relaxed" kingdom seeking a couple more players...

"Relaxed" kingdom seeking a couple more players...

THANKS, WE HAVE ENOUGH REPLIES! APPRECIATE IT!

Earlier we got three great additions so I'm here to recruit some more.

About us? Our kingdom is hovering around the top 30% of the game. The kingdom is a mix of old and new players, with several former monarchs and people who are semi-retired. It is okay to log in once a day as long as you know what you are doing and can keep up. If you are new, it is expected you be very active and ask questions in order to learn the game.

We are not a war-seeking kingdom but we have warred four times this age. As our teamwork is improving (and the game has become a case of declare or be declared upon), it is possible we might become somewhat more war-oriented next age. This is a relaxed situation and we are not chart-chasing or aspiring to be a super kingdom. No extensive effort is required. Other than staying active, there are no required log-ins at a certain time or other restrictions. We have a basic theme and next age it is possible we will organize our race/personality in a unified strategy.

Communication is by in-game message and in-game forum. There is an optional web-based "chat room" where 3-8 players sometimes hang out. These players have asked to meet the new recruits so you'll need to speak to at least one of them. Basically I only visit the chatroom during wars. We just finished a long one (a hard victory), so personally I am catching my breath but they promise to be in the room to talk to people.

As requested by the forum moderators, here is a general outline of the kingdom:

history of kingdom -- came together last age from scratch

experience level of team -- anywhere from first age to thirty ages of experience

player age -- anyone is welcome but at least be university age

timezone -- we have players from variety of countries, Germany, America, England, Canada, Philippines (it does not matter)

quality of in-game experience -- we have several former monarch, and some complete newbs who are learning as we go

level of commitment -- active but non-fanatical

minimum level of communication -- talk in forums as needed, respond to in-game message

mandatory tools -- Angel

If you are interested, type up a couple sentences about your background and game experience. I will get back to you with directions for how to meet the other players. Thanks!
    Last edited by NanoTheTerrible; 04-05-2010 at 02:25. Reason: added details

please intive me i am a active player
    email: popoh6018@yahoo.com

hey, im an active player, played this when i was younger, 21 bc canada, looking for something casual, enjoyed the game in past, played about 4 ages

Hey :), I am Nano's KD, he recruited me back in march, great kd and were always looking for more active players, Relaxed is a good word, but not relaxed as to where we want players who are going to avoid communication and only grow for themselves etc... :) we want team players that are active and relaxed ;)

hey, i'd love to join :) invite meeee <3

Please add me to msn, or msg me

Hey there, msg me on msn at donnewfie69@hotmail.com for info on the process, or msg me here with a way to contact you :)

Hello,
    My utopia name is b00geyman. I played befor like 2 years... if u want u can inv me. I can log several times/ day.
    Thx

Once again please post contact details, and message me on donnewfie69@hotmail.com, i am not online then email me, please realize we cant message you if your status is still at newbie, please provide other forms of contact.

Hi Elvendor

I wrote you a mail since i'm not allowed to post my email on this forum yet.

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

giddy up

gday, late 20s aussie here, played in several ages over the last couple of years. active in the forum, VERY active in utopia pimp, use angel, don't care for msn/irc but as i use the forum and pimp i dont see the point. enjoy the game, like the casual side of it, happy to give and take advice on strats as needed. usually log in 3 times a day, but plenty more on weekends.

nb: i realise an overwhelming number of 'us' (the weary legion) are trying to get into a kingdom (i've only been trying for just over a week but am sure many others have waited longer) i just ask if i miss out on this one, keep an eye out for another for me if it fits these same specs. i won't disappoint :)

cheers
    King of Cheddar

dukearithon @ hotmail com

relaxed player wtih 7-8 years of experience looking to get back into the game after a few ages break. i have angel and love to talk in the forum and give input to any new players who need assistance. would love to join your kingdom. 23 year old from richmond, va and very active. shoot me an email or send invite!

ianmciejek @ gmail . com

Regular
    bump on a log, saw a frog, coughed in the smog, went for a jog :)

I appreciate the posts. Elvendor and others say that they are already in contact with enough people. Just closing this off and saying we do not need additional replies beyond the people who already posted. Thanks!

Thread Information