Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Bands looking for cool people

Battle of the Bands looking for cool people

Please no complainers, turtlers, coddlers, explorers, hot headed retaliators, or stubborn pricks that whine about the good old days =)

I know I just made up some of those words, but if you are one of those, you know who you are!

We are a group of fun people that love utopia and have had a sketchy season due to a crappy merger so we are trying to prevent it this time around, we have 11 or so spots. We use a kingdom chatroom, pimp (minus one guy who is forgiven because he is rad) and angel, but if you have mac, please be good at math. We are layed back but will be warring very often, so no explorers or coddlers PLEASE! 60% defense is retarded. We haven't decided on role distribution yet so it would be nice to fill up with invites and let newcomers get in on the convo before EOA.

Please email me at duey.emmerson@gmail.com

Location: I currently reside in St. Louis, MO...... it's the Central Standard time Zone

Experience: I have about 7 ages of experience under my belt.... however the last age I played was in 2001.... my then Province was known as "The Dark Syxx"... as I said it was a long time ago.... so I'm a little out of practice.... but I will definitely be an essential asset to whomever chooses to recruit me

Activity: I will most likely be playing off and on all day every day.... the things and actions I take on a daily basis will most likely differ depending on the strategy I am running for my province at that time, as well as taking into consideration my role in the kingdom and the kingdom's present strategy and how it relates to me

Goals: as far as goals.... I'm not positive yet, I need to learn the newer version of the game for sure... but I catch on pretty quickly and I generally like to grow powerful.... but I also don't like to get too big at the same time... I generally like to maintain a medium to large size while being a powerful asset at the same time

Preferred type of kingdom: I want to be a part of a kingdom that is active, but doesn't necessarily live, breath, eat, and sleep the game... cause let's be honest... we've all gotta have some kind of a social life as well

Contact methods: I use all of the following

Yahoo: tayntid_fayt(AT SIGN)yahoo(DOT)com
    MSN: suicidal_fatality(AT SIGN)hotmail(DOT)com

Facebook: I have a personal one... I will however be creating a new Facebook when accepted to a Kingdom
    Myspace: Same as above

I hope to hear from someone soon... I wanna get a good fresh start in the new age

8 to go....

Red face wishing to join ur kd

Hi,

I have played Utopia on and off for four years playing various races. I am a very active player and can use Angel and pimp...can also use messenger and irc. Like to contribute to the forums in the KD but dont step on toes. I am 34 yr female and live in Australia but am available in various times zones when in war. Please contact me on this thread.

Hope to hear soon........my province is anglemad.

Thanks

Hey there, would you mind sending me an email, we'd love to invite you

7 to go...

hey there bud. Very experienced player with shed loads of various game tactics, willing to fit in where ever needed for the EOA. Ran several succesfull warring KDs over the past 5-6 years but have just had 6 months out to recouperate LOL. Email sent to you buddy and hope to hear back soon.

6 to go =) YAY

Still waiting for that invite matey.....

i would like to jion your kd have played few years ago

Sent info, still waiting for invite.

Very interested in joining asap

Ive already sent you an email with some info about me, but i am very much intersted in joining your kingdom. i am an expierienced player, ive been playing off and on for about 4 years. i am 22 years old and live in boulder, co. so that would be mountain time. i would be a very active player as i can sign on anytime during the day while im at work and can sign on in my free time at home as well. i would prefer to play as an attacker but am familiar with other races and strategies and willing to fill in where ever with what ever is needed of me. hope to hear from you soon, thanks for the consideration.

Opps, also thought i would let you know that i can run angel and pimp, i have msn messenger and email set up, and my goals for this age and kingdom would be to become a strong player within this kingdom, be active and have fun, and work together to make this a kingdom that is chill and laid back but still a strong competitor within the utopian online world.

Hi to all...

I'm new here, but not new on the game. I was played since 2004 but take a rest about a year ago. i can handle a/m or a/t province.

Activity: usually login 2 times a day on out of war and more for war situation.

My Goals: reach prince level..:)

i would Love to join, im prettyversatile, with people and with positions. I love bein A/M but i know how to play A/T T/M or A, so plz let me know. i am at pacific - 8 time and i am a active player. I can do what you need me too when u ned me to do it. so thank you for your thoughts and efforts and i look forward to hearing from you :)

Kalzaar

Thread Information