Thread: very active, experienced t/m, need invitation for new age.

very active, experienced t/m, need invitation for new age.

Hi All,

I havent been playing for 4 years, but before that, I have played 15-20 ages (dont remember exact count, it was long long time ago) and for 8-10 of them, I was monarch.

But dont worry, I m not interested in being monarch again, I just want to turn backto the game and fight. My main objectives are honor and war wins. I just bought a windows mobile pda so I can acces game everywhere. I sleep for 5-8 hours a day, that s the maximum time I would probably be inactive.

I know this age is ending, but I dont know how recruitment process will go on. if we'll need invitations for next age, please give me a chance.

Thank you,

Gezgingun

PS: if I have a chance to choose, I d like to join a balanced and active kingdom, who can use calculaters, forums and application like utopia angel (I dont know if it still exists:D )

Post Fiend
    Hey gezgingun,

I am from HarsH CheeseS, and we are an active warring keeping with all those tools plus some :-P And I think we'd be a good match. We run everyone as attackers, but some people are designated A/t or A/m.

Do you use IRC? We communicate and give orders, info, and intel on irc, so we could help you get registered so we can talk. My nick on IRC is Sean1, and you can also find Tamer or Alvarin, and you can idle in our public channel #harshcheeses.

You want to exchange email if you don't have irc?

Thanks!

hi,

early ages, I was attacker, but I wasnt very succesfull with that, when I found I do more harm as t/m, I decided to go on with that, and after ages I became more and more professional with that. we had succesfull ages with sh (strength and honor) series of kingdoms for ages. so I d rather not to try attacker again.

If you change your mind about the attacker thing, lets communicate. I didnt use irc before, but I ll try. I ll download pocket irc for my mobile phone. does irc has history? if it doesnt store info and intel, you may need some more for comparison and storing previous data, I have some private forums that we can use, but these are just details.

anyway, until I install irc and start using it, we can communicate through e-mail. gezgin at gmail is my adress (dont wanna use the sign because of spams)

t/ms are irrelevant. mind as well post saying you want to be a horse farm.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I guess you never suffered from meteor showers, riots, fools gold, storms etc.
    we usually had 6 tm and 1 super mage, all active and casting 24 hour lasting spells. even the most strong kingdoms became land fat at the end, and it was easier for attackers to get those fats:)

anyway, after ages maybe I m wrong, maybe todays tm do nothing, but as far as I see from the guide, there is not such a big change. so I ll give a chance, I hope some kigdom does as well.

not going to happen :P
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

thank you guys, I m in another kd now. good luck for the next age.

Thread Information