Thread: 26 Y/O M Timezone: EST 13 Ages Played Very Experienced

26 Y/O M Timezone: EST 13 Ages Played Very Experienced

Played utopia a lot when it was on swirve. Surpised not to see it there anymore. was in the Navy for some time. Recently got out, now trying to get back into the swing of things. Kinda kool that you need an invite. Anyway, here is my resume:

Ages Played: 13 / 6 as an Officer / 4 as Monarch

Preferred Style: Was most proficient as a T/M, but prefer attacking. Loved the honor boosts.

Time Zone: GMT -5 / EST

Seriousness of Play: Can pretty much check it quite often, if needed. I am going to Penn State, so I have a lot of down time.

Modes of Communication: Could do whatever is required by the KD. Have used it all.

Personal Email: Please send any recruiting information to james.w.clark AT me.com
    Thank you.

Very Respectfully,
    James Clark

Post Fiend
    Hello James!

I'm from Harsh Cheeses, and we're recruiting active attackers. We war around the top 50 range.

IRC is where we communicate most, and the server is irc.utonet.org. When you're in, you can talk to me, Alvarin, or Tamer. We are idle in our public channel #harshcheeses.

Check your email :)

Thanks!
    Sean1

Thought making another thread but dont need it, cause found almost the perfect one here! Played a lot during swirve times! Was also suprised not to see it there. From Estonia(+2 GMT) 27 years old and logging in at least 2 times a day. If at home try to be constantly on! Irc is a new thing to me but think will get it going. Played as an A/T mostly. If anyone interested to get an active attacker into their kingdom! Played earlier as MR ZIZOU or ZIDANE have to post the e-mail as this T a i x 1 6 @ m a i l . e e
    There are no spaces but cant post it correctly as that is my first post in forums!

Thread Information