Thread: Heavens Guardians Recruiting

Post Fiend

Heavens Guardians Recruiting

We are an active war kingdom looking to fill the spots of a few players leaving at the end of this age. We have been around from the early ages, age 5-6. We have been hanging in the top 100, up near 50 for most of the age. We expect activity, communication, and team players. Experienced players are a plus, but we will teach new players as long as they have the will, desire and time to quickly learn.

We will be filling 2 maybe 3 spots.

Eowlyn
    email me: eowlynutg@hotmail.com
    msn: eowlyn@swirve.com

Post Fiend
    I have filled 2 slots but do have a third. this is for next age... The players leaving may continue to playuntil close to age end.

Experience: I have played intermittently for 9 ages. I started in the 3rd age of Utopia so I have seen this game evolve and I know how to actively deal with change and evolving gameplay.

Activity: I have unlimited access to my computer. I play primarily as a T/M so attacking isn't really my thing, but I am deadly at what I do. I will hit targets often for my kingdom to both allow a strategic edge, and a softened opponent.

Goals: My goal is not to be a land whore...but to be a powerful sorcerer with a strong defense to ensure that what land I own will stay mine. Furthermore, my sorcery will ensure that my KD not only has the intel needed to go into battle, they will be fighting opponents that will be weakened by my hands.

Preferred type of kingdom: I like a very active kingdom that wars moderately to frequently.

Contact methods: I can and will use whatever method my KD uses, and will be easily contactable through those means.

Personality: I am very talkative and will help build KD strat as well as battle plans if asked. I will be in constant communication through the forums and other means of communication to allow my KD to be as strong as possible.

My name is Sir Brutus, I am an insatiable warrior. With me on your KD you will never be weak, and you will never falter. I have lead kingdoms to victory, and I have walked on the shattered skulls of my enemies. I look forward to an invitation from you kingdom and feel free to PM me as necessary.

Post Fiend
    up!

If your looking to be a t/m, farm, etc.. look somewhere else. We want attackers and/or hybrids.
    Last edited by Eowlyn; 11-05-2010 at 19:07.

Regular
    Well, I don't really have any prepared speeches on hand so I guess I'll skip that part. I know how to play the game. Well. Here's my email if the spot is still open: stephenwright75@gmail.com

Hi There

I will try to apply for a spot. If you're still have one, contact me: xkermit(@)hotmail(dot)com. I would prefer email.

Thanks
    xkermit

Count me in too if there a spot.deathpower05(@)hotmail.com
    would be playing attacker.
    Thank you

Experienced player looking for invite.

-Use MSN & pimp
    -Have played as Monarch, many times
    -Can be on 2-3 times/day
    -Exp. in attacker & mage
    -Enjoy fast games/engaging
    -Looking to expand knowledge of game and rise in ranks.

Thanks!

Post Fiend
    We are still looking for another player.
    Would like to have this done by tomorrow :)

use msn irc pimp
    have played 4yrs as Attacker/theive in Avatar and Edge kd
    can be on 2 times a day and more during war
    looking to get back into the game

email and msn:
    bigclaw19@yahoo.com

gd luck

I'm an active player use utopiapimp and angel. I can attack....I can play attacker or hybrid A/M ...
    Contact me via etwning@yahoo.com on yahoo messenger.
    Oh I need a kingdom to join too.

Wish to join your kingdom

I'm an active player use utopiapimp and angel. I can attack....I can play attacker or hybrid A/M ...
    Contact me via etwning@yahoo.com on yahoo messenger.
    Oh I need a kingdom to join too.

Thread Information